Recent Topics

Ads

I'm a new player and I never had this much fun!

Let's talk about... everything else
jaquio

I'm a new player and I never had this much fun!

Post#1 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:18 am

Hello everyone, as the title already said, I'm a new player and never even heard about this game before, but I need to share my experience of tonight Realm vs Realm. I've created a Zealot and while I was questing, I saw that Realm vs Realm thing. I'm not a big fan of PVP in games, but this Realm vs Realm was so much fun. I just teleported to the map (I think it was blighted isle) and was invited to a party (this never ever happened in any MMO I've played before), then I said I was new to the game and would try my best to keep the party alive. Everyone was super chill and had the pacience to answer all my questions. It was crazy and fun, I had a great time.

I just want to say thanks the development team for maintaining this game and thanks to this community for being so awesome.

Special thanks to my awesome party: Dybbuk, Gittudachoppa, Urrzic, Font, Xolda, Reithrese, Sheletys, Tryller, Mhoriquendi and Vhandal. You guys rock!

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: I'm a new player and I never had this much fun!

Post#2 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:23 am

Welcome to the community! You can right click > add friend to those players you mentioned in order to see when they log in so you can group up again. Your best bet to continue enjoying and growing within the game is to find people you enjoy playing with, use a voice chat program (RoR players mainly use discord these days) and join a guild so you can progress alongside friends.

gaymer77

Post#3 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:03 am

Welcome to the game dude! I used to play this game with a friend of mine when it was still operated by Mythic/EA. We had a blast with it when we weren't playing WoW. Sadly he has passed away from an OD and this brings me back and brings back memories of us playing. This game is such a blast. You'll love every minute you play of it.

Asuryan
Former Staff

Post#4 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:29 am

welcome.

anarchypark

Post#5 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:37 pm

ty for sharing good exp.
remember those precious moments.
it'll guide you in darkest times.
ex) pug vs premade or trolls in your team etc.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

martholomew

Post#6 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:55 pm

Welcome!!! Stick with it, it's a fun game and deserved much more subs than it had.
Magus 40/78

Telen
Suspended

Post#7 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:00 pm

Nice to hear

Cl0udsh0T7

Post#8 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:01 am

please for the love of god help me install this game i am a beast and will give unlimited heals for life to who ever helps me!

Ads
Cl0udsh0T7

Post#9 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:02 am

if some one can just call me and walk me through the whole darn thing i will pay!

Dabbart

Post#10 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:07 am

Post what the issues you are having are. How can anyone help you without knowing what the problem is? Have you checked the various threads on assistance for Install? Have you downloaded all the relevant files needed? Is your Computer turned on?

Info brother, we need info.

Literally, post what the error message you are receiving is. Or better yet, copy that error message plug it into the Search function, and Profit!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.