Recent Topics

Ads

Faction balance.

Let's talk about... everything else
Scottx125

Faction balance.

Post#1 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:23 pm

So... Recently I've personally noticed order have been getting the short end of the stick when it comes to faction pop balance, today we are running at 42% to 58%. Being outnumbered 80%+ in ORVR. Not sure what could be done about this but I think if the situation continues and Order is continually on the back foot, more and more people will play Destro exacerbating the problem further until one faction completely dominates. What do you guys think could be done about this?

-Discuss.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
catholicism198

Re: Faction balance.

Post#2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:40 pm

It flips throughout the year and time.
Nothing to discuss.

I'm just bored.

Armoz
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:44 pm

I would suggest that AAO BUFF is a faction wide, affect both PVP and PVE. that way new people can level up quicker and hopefully we will get more people into higher tiers.

dansari

Post#4 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:46 pm

I love aao. Bring on the aao.
<Salt Factory>

Armoz
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:49 pm

One other solution to this issues is upper limit to how many people can be in RVR lakes like in Guild Wars 2. Its a shitty system really but if there are not other ways to fix this problem then this could work. 100 vs 100 sounds about ok!

Dammy095

Post#6 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 pm

destro had aao for 5 months, order has aao for 2 weeks and creating topics already

tazdingo

Post#7 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 pm

thread #2445

Sgttimmen

Post#8 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Just join des on a toon and tag along taking near empty keeps. Relaxing and rewarding.

Ads
Scottx125

Post#9 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:22 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 pmthread #2445
No no! #2498! :lol:
But I've been playing for over a year and I just don't remember the pop balance and ORVR dominance being this bad. Generally it was Destro dominating for a week, then order, back and forth. Now it seems we're just getting dominated, even in Guild WB's. Gotta say it's just frustrating :cry:.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

peterthepan3

Post#10 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:23 pm

I mean if I were part of a destro guild/warband that saw these sorts of imbalances every day, I'd probably do what TUP/Phalanx did and go Order to help balance it out.

If noone's willing to do that, I guess it's a case of riding that AAO. You can't fix a player mentality issue.