Let's talk about... everything else
scatterthewinds

Can you report people for being bad?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 am

Serious question.

The logic behind it is this:

Rule 1.1 of this server:
"1.1 Don't Be A ****
We are all here to play and enjoy the game. Attacking other players in chat, trolling players in general with toxic attitudes, or finding other creative ways to disrupt other players from enjoying their time here. None of this is appreciated.
Respect is the word, whether you hate someone or simply think they're a bad player, you can be respectful. Keep in mind this is just a game, and there is no reason and no place for real grieves/grudges. "

Is it not a lack of respect to players around you to at least demonstrate a non-autistic level of game knowledge? Being garbage directly affects your teammates enjoyment of the game, thus ruining their game-play experience. The rule above mentions respecting bad players. Why is this only applicable unilaterally? Why shouldn't bad players respect average/good players and at least put in a nominal amount of effort in gearing up or at the very least knowing what their main stat is or reading their abilities. Why is it not a ban-able offense to be bad? You could implement a scenario queue where no renown is provided (maybe double exp) so players can at least learn the game against new players. You separate elite 6 mans from the regular queue why don't you do it for the weak players too?

Uthwe

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Can you report people for being bad?

Post#2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:48 am

I'm feeling pretty woke lately, but there's some dumb **** out here that is just clearly crossing the line.

Quoting Rule 1, then calling players autistic. It's like you people want me to come in and hammer ya'll back into oblivion. Would be happy to honestly. This used to be a nice place.

No. Locking. Don't post crap like this again.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog