Recent Topics

Ads

Disrupt

Let's talk about... everything else
neonlol

Disrupt

Post#1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:35 am

Is is just me or is disrupt chance way out of whack here? It's making me not want to play my BW anymore.

Ads
Dammy095

Re: Disrupt

Post#2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:37 am

lol

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#3 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 am

I though this apothecary ingredient doesn't exist: "BW's sweet disrupt issue tears".
Image Image

neonlol

Post#4 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:42 am

I don't understand, this is funny? Am I missing something?

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#5 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:45 am

Use "Burn Through" and new passive for RR points.
Image Image

Wdova

Post#6 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:48 am

BW and Sorc has disrubt strike thru piece of equipment. You also has disrubt strike thru renown passive now. Dont attack healers with high Willpower or tanks who spam Hold the line. Issue solved.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

saupreusse
Developer

Post#7 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:00 am

The people just seem to like laughing about newbies more than helping them out. We just released a rr ability that lets you spend points into "strikethrough". I recommend trying it out :) The rr trainer is located in your factions city.

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#8 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:03 am

saupreusse wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:00 am The people just seem to like laughing about newbies more than helping them out. We just released a rr ability that lets you spend points into "strikethrough". I recommend trying it out :) The rr trainer is located in your factions city.
Well, it never was a problem for direct BW, because of Burn Through. It's first time I see someone surprised with "disrupt" when playing BW. I was just way too excited.
Image Image

Ads
neonlol

Post#9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:06 am

OldSerpenT wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:45 am Use "Burn Through" and new passive for RR points.
I'm not gonna use Burn Through, the RR passive helps though. Thanks.

wonshot

Post#10 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:07 am

When I leveled up my young BW many moons ago, going from level 30-40 in oRvR pug warbands was a nightmare, distrupts everywhere. And I kept getting told to just get as much "less chance to get distrupted" on my gear as possible.

After being best in slot with this priority of gearing, I would still struggle to connect spells to groups of enemies affected by Hold the Line, or single healers with decent distrupt/willpower/Deftdefender.

After testing the new strikethrough, I still see double distrupt on healers after trying to finish someone off with a quick Sear + Nova but not in the same crazy rate as before where it was close to garenteed.

As I heard someone say on coms yeserday; "I got focused down by two ranged dps (played by solid players with ranks) Theres nothing I could do" And I thourght tomyself, thats the game how I remembered it from Live. That maybe you couldnt take down someone speced defensivly on your own, but if you had more assisting the target down it was possible. And that is honestly how I perfer it. Very BW biased ofc.
Last edited by wonshot on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO