Questions regarding future of RoR

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Jinxypie
Posts: 134

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#51 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:27 am

If your 900 ws forced the mara to go 0 dmg stace it did the job.
DoK RR75, Chosen RR75, Choppa RR62, WP RR55, Zealot RR53, Mara RR52

Ads
dansari
Posts: 2477

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#52 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:23 am

Skitup wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:31 am
No Mara would run monstro in 6v6 lol. Savagery spec is the meta.
Did I say that? No one says that. You use it as an oh **** button. But you DO run Monstro Mara in warband.

Here's that screenshot you were looking for, since you didn't want to supply it for the full picture.

Image
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

blackfyre06
Posts: 14

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#53 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:30 am

Pls stop feeding this crusader troll.
I miss the good old days when this kind of troll were banned after 1 or 2 warnings...
An agrresive troll is still an agressive troll even when he adds smilies in his posts.

ashton007
Posts: 149

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#54 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:06 am

Any plans for IB? I was kind of hoping for something to help generate grudges similar to what the BG has (EB). Just seems like I cant get to 50 grudge quickly enough unless my oath friend is being focused.

ashton007
Posts: 149

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#55 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:07 am

Or you could make rising anger 10 grudge since its a tactic slot... idk?

Sulorie
Posts: 4127

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#56 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:42 am

ashton007 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:06 am
Any plans for IB? I was kind of hoping for something to help generate grudges similar to what the BG has (EB). Just seems like I cant get to 50 grudge quickly enough unless my oath friend is being focused.
For what you need grudge, when nobody attacks your group? Btw you can drop oathfriend on anyone in your realm to get grudge.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
Gravord
Posts: 195
Contact:

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#57 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:30 am

dansari wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:23 am
Skitup wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:31 am
No Mara would run monstro in 6v6 lol. Savagery spec is the meta.
Did I say that? No one says that. You use it as an oh **** button. But you DO run Monstro Mara in warband.

Here's that screenshot you were looking for, since you didn't want to supply it for the full picture.

Image
Nice screen where you didnt even use your own armor debuff just to get higher mitigation on the mara.
blackfyre06 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:30 am
Pls stop feeding this crusader troll.
I miss the good old days when this kind of troll were banned after 1 or 2 warnings...
An agrresive troll is still an agressive troll even when he adds smilies in his posts.
And thats a breach or rule 1.1 forum conduct but since its directed against me im sure GM will let it slide. Direct attack on a person and calling out for more bans based on a whim not rule breach, high quality.

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6509

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#58 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:48 pm

blackfyre06 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:30 am
Pls stop feeding this crusader troll.
I miss the good old days when this kind of troll were banned after 1 or 2 warnings...
An agrresive troll is still an agressive troll even when he adds smilies in his posts.
Gravord is entitled to his opinions, and as long as he isn't breaking any rules (he isn't) then you shouldn't be so audacious as to make such demands.
Image

Ads
dansari
Posts: 2477

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#59 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Gravord wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:30 am
dansari wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:23 am
Skitup wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:31 am
No Mara would run monstro in 6v6 lol. Savagery spec is the meta.
Did I say that? No one says that. You use it as an oh **** button. But you DO run Monstro Mara in warband.

Here's that screenshot you were looking for, since you didn't want to supply it for the full picture.

Image
Nice screen where you didnt even use your own armor debuff just to get higher mitigation on the mara.
Oh? He's not armor debuffed? How can you tell?
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

User avatar
Gravord
Posts: 195
Contact:

Re: Questions regarding future of RoR

Post#60 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:19 pm

dansari wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:27 pm
Gravord wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:30 am
dansari wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:23 am


Did I say that? No one says that. You use it as an oh **** button. But you DO run Monstro Mara in warband.

Here's that screenshot you were looking for, since you didn't want to supply it for the full picture.

Image
Nice screen where you didnt even use your own armor debuff just to get higher mitigation on the mara.
Oh? He's not armor debuffed? How can you tell?
Top gear marauder have around 2k armor which puts him on 47% mitigation. Assuming 660 armor pot would put him on 62% mitigation. On your screen he mitigated perfect 75% of your damage, which means he received armor buff from zealot or similar, which you didnt bother to offset by your armor debuff (or intentionally let him have it for the sake of good looking screenshot). If you did bother to armor debuff even not counting higher debuff from WL you could get, you would still hit 1.2k on mara monstro proc. Every other dps would be happy to have such number on monstro mara :P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anarchypark, Bing [Bot], Ridduk, Rockatansky2020 and 23 guests