Recent Topics

Ads

Order healers ...

Let's talk about... everything else
Alsayr

Order healers ...

Post#1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:24 am

Hello! Why when i'l enter 2 sc in second party was without healers and destro play like 2 premades ? This is only my problem or generally is as it ?

Thanks!
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Ads
Nameless

Re: Order healers ...

Post#2 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:59 am

The big difference between destro and orders is eastetics of characters models. That is true for healers aswell, AM looks quite unappealing for the majority. I live dwarves look alot but many didnt. And only appealing look wise class left wp. As many as there are they left less that all 3 classes of destro healers.

The second problems is pulls and heavy melee sentrics destro comps vs range centrics orders comps. From healer pow it is much easier to play vs range than melee. Mara pull is annoying but at least u know u got into a trouble while choppa pull is super annoying. For detro prolly wl were a bitch but thats all imo
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

tazdingo

Post#3 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:04 am

one thread order have no healers next they have no tanks

how do you know the destro were premades? you cannot expect perfect group comps from pubs and should play more versatile, self supporting classes if you almost exclusively pub. i've seen order win without healers simply cause they had a bunch of IBs, WLs and SWs who were specced conservatively for self sustain and simply played very well

i pub almost exclusively and that's how you have to do it. you can't take your glass cannon BW into a pub sc and expect to achieve anything. if you're built for pubbing, you won't even care about group comp cause you'll come to understand that you can never rely on it

Nameless

Post#4 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 am

tazdingo wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:04 am one thread order have no healers next they have no tanks

how do you know the destro were premades? you cannot expect perfect group comps from pubs and should play more versatile, self supporting classes if you almost exclusively pub. i've seen order win without healers simply cause they had a bunch of IBs, WLs and SWs who were specced conservatively for self sustain and simply played very well

i pub almost exclusively and that's how you have to do it. you can't take your glass cannon BW into a pub sc and expect to achieve anything. if you're built for pubbing, you won't even care about group comp cause you'll come to understand that you can never rely on it
For tanks we can say similar things, not so appealing lookwise (not a single tank class), quite hard micromanagment on ib and lack of healers. So u end up with millions rdps and solo focused mdps like wls and some whs. So no frontline whatsoever and the.few tanks get blowed up. Quite obvious imo
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Dammy095

Post#5 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:34 am

idk what you guys are talking about, i hear this " no tanks on order" al lthe time but my eyes see alot of kobts
same with healers. i see 4+ order healers on sc pretty often
are we playing different game ?
order does lack slayers tho, idk why , its pretty strong class

Nameless

Post#6 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:56 am

Prolly devs can list info with all chars lvl 40, rp+40 by classes and then u will see

Only thing that orders doest lack is rdps
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

kweedko

Post#7 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:07 am

Destro main lack is amount of DDZELOTs.

tazdingo

Post#8 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:06 am

Nameless wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 am For tanks we can say similar things, not so appealing lookwise (not a single tank class), quite hard micromanagment on ib and lack of healers. So u end up with millions rdps and solo focused mdps like wls and some whs. So no frontline whatsoever and the.few tanks get blowed up. Quite obvious imo
IB would be fine if they were made slightly bigger so as to have more presence. i've been saying this for years, destro have orcs, mara and chosen working as extremely effective sightblocks for their backlines whereas order just have kotbs, sort of, due to their big helmets

personally i adore the aesthetics of kotbs, but it's probably the most boring class in the game to build (devs have mentioned major reworks for both chosen and kotbs tho so here's hoping.) SM i hate solely because they don't wear gloves which is really dumb for a melee class

IB look great just like, too small. even for dorfs, i mean you would expect the hardest of the hard ironbreakers to have the biggest dorfs around in their ranks and these large NPCs exist in game. many of the camps have a huge officer dorf

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#9 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:51 am

Alsayr wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:24 am Hello! Why when i'l enter 2 sc in second party was without healers and destro play like 2 premades ? This is only my problem or generally is as it ?

Thanks!
That's the beauty of queuing solo for scenarios: you never know what you're going to end up with.

If it becomes a problem for you, I strongly recommend forming a group so as to alleviate the no healer issue entirely.

Ninjagon

Post#10 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:44 pm

It is a common scenario experience that destro players have more melee oriented clases while order has more ranged (means more fragile) clases. But there is actually a change on lover levels, beause order realized this problem, and many players chose healer as their second. SO in lover levels SC you can see 5 or even more healers from 2 groups of six.
Off course, there are several "experts", who really donť heal much, and just do dps (hello archmages) :-)
This is my current experience, while leveling my WP alt.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: