Recent Topics

Ads

Wouldn't it be nice if Chosen were like this...

Let's talk about... everything else
OldSparky

Re: Wouldn't it be nice if Chosen were like this...

Post#51 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:13 pm

inb4 Full rework of Chosen, new looks, mechanics and trees to be named Path of Khorne, Nurgle and Tzeentch (or Slaanesh for a dot/dbuff-crazy boi), buyable armors/weapons/cosmetics to represent each Chaos God (or Undivided). Well... That's a lot of wishful thinking on my end :D

Ads
Xergon

Post#52 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:38 pm

I wonder, if there would be tactic "Your output damage is increased by 30% but you also receive 30% more damage." if any of that wanna be hard hitter Chosen would use it.
Or some kinda buff similar to Taunt, "You do 30% more damage to your target but that target also do 30% more damage to you."
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Azarael

Post#53 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:52 pm

OldSparky wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:13 pm inb4 Full rework of Chosen, new looks, mechanics and trees to be named Path of Khorne, Nurgle and Tzeentch (or Slaanesh for a dot/dbuff-crazy boi), buyable armors/weapons/cosmetics to represent each Chaos God (or Undivided). Well... That's a lot of wishful thinking on my end :D
It's also impossible, because Chosen in this game are Tzeentchian.

Skullgrin

Post#54 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Azarael wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:52 pm It's also impossible, because Chosen in this game are Tzeentchian.
That just means that we need three more classes added for Chaos - Slannesh, Nurgle and Khorne Chosen. You and Torque could easily whip up new abilities, tactics and mastery trees in 3 days or so right?!? Oh and some new skins and animations would be nice as well...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

OldSparky

Post#55 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:47 pm

Azarael wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:52 pm
OldSparky wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:13 pm inb4 Full rework of Chosen, new looks, mechanics and trees to be named Path of Khorne, Nurgle and Tzeentch (or Slaanesh for a dot/dbuff-crazy boi), buyable armors/weapons/cosmetics to represent each Chaos God (or Undivided). Well... That's a lot of wishful thinking on my end :D
Ik, which is why I also said that it was a wishful thinking. I can only speculate, wish and hope it comes true - but other than that I also can test content, learn classes, adapt to changes and see whats more to come.

TenTonHammer

Post#56 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:58 pm

Azarael wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Is it no possible to go undivided for chosen? i mean once torq gets bored of playing dress up by himself on the dev server and releases cosmetic armor sets to the live server we're gonna see khorne armored chosen running around using heretical magical aura's :P

part of me feels like mythic limited their game-play possibilities by going tzeetch focused instead of undivided

Telen
Suspended

Post#57 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:17 pm

The skill tree really fit pretty well with Chaos Undivided. As Chosen can take the boons from multiple Gods. Though the Gods save their strongest blessings for their own champions, unless you're Bel'akor but that went badly. So you skill one tree to the end you cant the others or you can spec them equally.

Valarion

Post#58 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 pm

neutrino wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 am Wouldn't it be nice if Chosen were like this..see end of video.

Tough, great CC, and hit like a truck if he gets a hold of you.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Sometimes I'd like to see classes emulate what we expect from them.
That WE must have been undergeared. lol
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Ads
Darks63

Post#59 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Valarion wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 pm
neutrino wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 am Wouldn't it be nice if Chosen were like this..see end of video.

nah the am is using a dank full reflex renown spec.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Darosh
Banned

Post#60 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Darks63 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:47 pm
Spoiler:
Valarion wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 pm

nah the am is using a dank full reflex renown spec.
Pointy-ear propaganda. There's been an IB hiding in the shadows saving the AM's arse by buffing his parry, alongside almost every other stat. I don't unterstand why he'd buff the pointy-ear in the dress, and not the pointy-ear in the bikini ~ guess he got proper drunk beforehand...

Dwarf master race! Hail Volgo!