Recent Topics

Ads

What is the fastest way to level up?

Let's talk about... everything else
Chimmny
Suspended

What is the fastest way to level up?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:02 am

Hello,I just started and i'm wondering what is the fastest way to level up?
RIP RoR.

Ads
dolleater

Re: What is the fastest way to level up?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:24 am

Chimmny wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:02 am Hello,I just started and i'm wondering what is the fastest way to level up?

Questing in your races pairing gives the most xp afaik. But, you have your normal level and your Renown Rank (rr), the latter being a seperate kind of level for the renown skill tree and to unlock gear.

So basically, do a mix of things (quests, scenarios, rvr/open pvp). PVP will also benefit you in getting used to your char and other classes, which is a big plus for when you hit level 16 and enter tier 2+.
Doom Diver
- Snorkt, gobo wif stik
Need a forum avatar? I made some!

OgiWanBG

Post#3 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:42 am

just try to be rr41+ when ding rank 40

Also try to to be always with Rested XP bonus when you leveling up.
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Fastest way is AOE grinding on Pq's ( healer required, solo possible but much slower)

Nidwin

Post#5 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Chimmny wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:02 am Hello,I just started and i'm wondering what is the fastest way to level up?
If you just started and are truly a new player then there's no fastest way for you to level up efficiently. If that's the case I strongly suggest you take your time and enjoy your first ride.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Roguibu

Post#6 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:45 pm

The fastest way to lvl now is doing SC and quest of your race. Also solo killing in rvr with aao gives you tons of xp and rr. I recommend to do duo roaming when your faction has high aao, you can get 20k-30k of xp and 3k-4k of renown for killing 1 lvl 40player.
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

Ninjagon

Post#7 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Like others said, if this is your very first character, dont be too much hurry and enjoy every aspect of the game (quests, PQs, scenarios, RvR, dungeons, trade skills,..).

You know: Fast to max level, first to log off.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Renork

Post#8 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:18 pm

The amount of xp you receive from quest mobs is pretty darn good. I was leveling my DOK two days ago and was getting amazing xp from quest mobs, plus the turn in reward is also great. If you get a lucky streak, then scenario rewards (xp) are also very good.

Ads
Foomy44

Post#9 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Do what works for you. Some people are gonna recommend keeping your renown rank near your main level, I find leveling thru PvE and then catching my renown rank up is much faster personally, every single alt in my signature hit lvl 40 at less than RR20, most of them had single digit RR, never took long to hit RR40 after that and I find the pvp a lot more fun when I have access to my full kit. My last alt I leveled thru questing in my racial pairing and it is indeed pretty damn fast.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

kweedko

Post#10 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Here the example what you get when lvlup quick viewtopic.php?f=15&t=28192

Rules of the ROR punish you for being fast player, devs here want you to spend all your free time to achive something passing and trivial.