Recent Topics

Ads

What classes should I target? Need tips.

Let's talk about... everything else
Valarion

Re: What classes should I target? Need tips.

Post#31 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:58 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:38 am Anything that goes down easily.
Everything is a threat aslong as dps lives so primary kills should be dps but sometimes you need get tanks and healers out of the way first. It's actually rather complicated.

Could not have said it any better.

Keep killing anything that goes down easy. Look for the unguarded or overextended and keep them dead.

When you are counting seconds, its a time sink for healers to rez when they could be healing or prehotting others. Keeping the bad players dead also encourages bad healers to keep rezzing them (and the cycle continues).
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Ads
bichka

Re: What classes should I target? Need tips.

Post#32 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Rynocerous wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:25 pm

In Pug SC? LOL. You deserve everything you get. You might well just burn down the mDPS since no one bothers coordinating. So much AoE flying it doesn't even matter and of course half the team is beating on the front-line tank while he's being cross guarded and healed by two healers.
#pug4life
as professional pugger i would say - premades is too often meets pug only from other side and it's turning to boredom.

>beating on the front-line
because nobody healing them and only safe target to kill is closest one. Nobody bothering in healing you or guarding (most pug tanks is "guariding" by using ability and walking on their own needs, nobody cares about guard range :) ). I

So yes, it's wrong target, but usually it's only available option for pugger without melting in seconds in their backlines. That's pug logic :). Not because they are stupid.