Recent Topics

Ads

Gunbad Walkthru

Let's talk about... everything else
DanielWinner

Re: Gunbad Walkthru

Post#21 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 am

Good job.
You could make a video compiling your images like slideshow. Add some silent stylish music for the atmosphere and that’s it.
In that case, your guide will have a much better chance of never being forgotten somewhere on Forum. It’s much easier to find something on YouTube than here.
Though I strongly advise you to do that once you are done with whole guide.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
madrocks
Suspended

Post#22 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:27 am

Amazing Jedi! Thanks alot for this!
Lutz

Chinesehero

Post#23 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 pm

I finish right and mid wing many times. Is this all wings???
Always draw the redeye boot on the gold bags and i cant get a rough ring at all. very bad system and it take long time for one trip. Also need very good healer and main tank and also high dmg dps. Otherwise u will get blame this or that not good. Also off tank need taunt boss (sometimes 2 boss or boss with many mobs), this is first time I taunt the boss so u can imagine how a good healer can do this mission

Xergon

Post#24 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:36 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 pm I finish right and mid wing many times. Is this all wings???
Always draw the redeye boot on the gold bags and i cant get a rough ring at all. very bad system and it take long time for one trip. Also need very good healer and main tank and also high dmg dps. Otherwise u will get blame this or that not good. Also off tank need taunt boss (sometimes 2 boss or boss with many mobs), this is first time I taunt the boss so u can imagine how a good healer can do this mission

You call that hard or long ? :D :D :D OMEGALUL, imagine that all these mobs (including heroes and trash mobs) had 2 times more HP and were more buggy than now. Yet with proper ppl u were still be able to finish run.
I really dont like that HP of mobs got cut down to 1/3 original value but i guess thats what u got to do for people to make them happy...

It's like same story with PQs Chapter 22, ppl cry that mechanic too hard, boss hit too hard, too much time, blame Devs...
Game too hard, i need to think, i need to pay attention, i need to react, damn i need to actually give effort to receive reward...
Thats why i say that Gunbad and PQ Ch 22 are very good for casuals to practice their coordination before they go fight in RvR.

P.S. I know a guy (i think one of the first on server) IB who had to make around 30 runs to get hes Cloak drop to finish set and he didnt whine one single time (and it was long ago before last patches to Gunbad) - respect Sonny.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Slayer90

Post#25 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am

Since we discuss about Gunbad in this topic and the walk-through, does anyone knows how the loot from last bosses in each wing is generated? And what are the chances for dropping an Engi piece, for example? I am asking this because i ran all the wings too many times and i was able to get only the cloak (Redeye Cloak) from the left boss in mid wing.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#26 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:33 am

Slayer90 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:08 am Since we discuss about Gunbad in this topic and the walk-through, does anyone knows how the loot from last bosses in each wing is generated? And what are the chances for dropping an Engi piece, for example? I am asking this because i ran all the wings too many times and i was able to get only the cloak (Redeye Cloak) from the left boss in mid wing.

2 pieces for characters that are in party. It will be reworked some more in near future to make it easier to acquire (finish whole sets after 3 whole runs).

Hargrim
Developer

Post#27 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:34 am

Chinesehero wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 pm I finish right and mid wing many times. Is this all wings???

There is also left wing. Gold bags drop only boots and hands, rest of the pieces are in small instances at the end of each wing. Middle wing got 2 bosses at the end.

Chinesehero

Post#28 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:50 am

Hargrim wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:34 am

There is also left wing. Gold bags drop only boots and hands, rest of the pieces are in small instances at the end of each wing. Middle wing got 2 bosses at the end.
if gold bags only drop boot and hands
Then how to get other part???

I have got hand and boots

Ads
Xergon

Post#29 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:50 am
Spoiler:
Hargrim wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:34 am

if gold bags only drop boot and hands
Then how to get other part???

I have got hand and boots

From end bosses on each wing, left wing boss give Shoulders, middle wing last 2 bosses gives Cloak and Chest, right wing boss gives Helm.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Hargrim
Developer

Post#30 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:50 am Then how to get other part???
Hargrim wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:34 am rest of the pieces are in small instances at the end of each wing. Middle wing got 2 bosses at the end.