Recent Topics

Ads

We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Let's talk about... everything else
lefze
Suspended

Re: We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Post#241 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:16 pm
lefze wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:55 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:46 pm Nope.

This situation is untenable we all know it. We -in the team-, ALL admit we will have to make some structural changes. (see? I give the point to the invisible man.)

Our right of reply has been violated last night, and we took note our opinion was not welcome. So unless Torque himself consider there is any reason to give his own, case is closed until further notice.

This will take some time, and you will be informed when things will be clear and structured appropriately.

But please stop acting like peons running after Frankenstein. It does not grow you. The longer this thread is, the ridiculous it becomes.

Waiting this, calm down.
I hope you are sincere. But then if you were, Torque would be gone from the team, and the issue at hand would be Aza apologizing for stabbing you in the back in the process of removing Torque. And of course, still having the greatest respect anyone could possibly have from a playerbase for doing what was necessary.

Keep Aza or not, the only clear thing here is that Torque does not have any faith from the majority of the playerbase that has any interaction with you guys, no matter how small that portion is compared to the overall number of players.

That being said, only a fool would not keep Aza.
Aza will not be back. Nath said if aza didn't go, he would and the devs side with nath on that.
I fear you are right. But on the other hand I really don't see the issue.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Martok

Post#242 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Samejima wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:31 pm...for a long time now people who have inquired about RoR on other parts of the internet have been warned about the disrespectful treatment of players, and now I'm guessing they'll be warned about the corruption and abuse as well.

After yesterday this reflects my major concern. Gamers know how to find information about the games they want to play. With The Epic Airing Of The Dirty Laundry on Youtube and where ever else, because you can rest assured the APOC boys are promoting it, anyone interested in playing here will probably be deterred from making the decision to join.

Seriously, if I were just discovering War for the first time and my initial exposure included hearing a recording of that horror show yesterday, I wouldn't join. And who could blame me.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

warislove

Post#243 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:19 pm

really? so Natherul and other sided against Aza? wow

Fallenkezef

Post#244 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:26 pm

warislove wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:19 pm really? so Natherul and other sided against Aza? wow
NatherulYesterday at 11:36 PM
he made an ultimatum of him or torque, so I made one of my own, if he stays Im out
I will not accept someone in any kind of position who throws someone under the buss like that

From Discord
Alea iacta est

Gamlir

Post#245 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:29 pm

saupreusse wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:06 pm
Telen wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:00 pm Seems like whoever was supposed to keep a code of conduct between team members and the actions of team members to players was asleep at the wheel, if there was anyone at all.
It was me and i even had talking powers in discord. You will see my push to talk popping up quite frequently but my spoken english is so bad i simply didnt know what to say. On top of it i was too shy to even answer the one question pointed at me because i did not imagine so many ppl to be there. So yeah, i **** up.
Don't let something like this detract from doing it again. Speaking infront of many people is always daunting, but when you add in that a respected staff member said they won't accept being interrupted while they give their answer, it adds an extra layer of anxiety onto it.

Should the event have been more structured with a few more moderators to prevent something like this happening, yeah of course. But it's all a learning process. The community really wants more communication with the team and this is a good way to provide it.

lefze
Suspended

Post#246 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:26 pm
warislove wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:19 pm really? so Natherul and other sided against Aza? wow
he made an ultimatum of him or torque, so I made one of my own, if he stays Im out
I will not accept someone in any kind of position who throws someone under the buss like that

From Discord
Just ridiculous when you think about what he's actually saying there. Throw someone under the bus? That bus is basically us, the players.
Rip Phalanx

TenTonHammer

Post#247 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:30 pm

From Discord
Utterly flabbergasting

Torque drove the bus over the community and the devs in charge let it happen

now there is indignation over calling out such a scummy person?

I really believed he was a better person than that

Tesq

Post#248 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:32 pm

@ fallen

Then ppl remained post aza exclusion will develop an empty server any do the life choice that want.

/End of the zerg problem....for all....
Last edited by Tesq on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
warislove

Post#249 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:32 pm

than it would be the best to get rid of both of them..torq and nath
is this the stockholm syndrome?
defending a guy that single handedly ruined RoR project?

Toldavf

Post#250 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:33 pm

lefze wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:29 pm

From Discord
Just ridiculous when you think about what he's actually saying there. Throw someone under the bus? That bus is basically us, the players.
Actually a number of the player base has been thrown under the bus at times. I for instance got a first offence ban for accusing torq of doing something he did then providing evidence of said instance that lasted near a month and i will be honest, without aza it probably would of been permanent.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-