Recent Topics

Ads

We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Let's talk about... everything else
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Post#31 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:54 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm Would love to have it resolved peacefully, but the whole premise of the Q&A was lied about to the leadership, and they essentially setup an uninterrupted list of crimes then demanded Torque be removed.

I'm not sure what's peaceful about that. Really sad.
Do you know why Azarael doesn't have a dev tag on the forum any more?
Because step one is removing the threat. We can negotiate in the future, although I suspect he didn't predict a favorable outcome.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Glorian

Post#32 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:57 pm

A complete Audio recording can be heard or downloaded from here.

For download make a right click and select safe as.
RoR_Q&A_Session_No1.mp3

Gravord

Post#33 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:58 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 pm
Gravord wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:52 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:44 pm

My entire job is to damage the people that shouldn't be here.
Which feels like in your opinion thats 99% of the community ;) Gotta admit you do that job flawlessly and server population sinks at impressive rate.
The data would suggest the opposite extreme. The vast majority of players on the server are untouched. If you want to cause problems, I'm happy to be the end result.
Im sure you are. Nothing boosts your self esteem as few bans based on a whim as we seen in past :)
We already estabilished in another topic that speaking anything apart of aplaud is "causing problems".
When i started playing barely 8 months ago this server population was twice higher than now, what about that data?

vianiznice

Post#34 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:59 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 pm
vianiznice wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm demanded Torque be removed.
Torque not around anymore?
Torque had nothing to do with the shenanigans today, and probably all for the best.
Thank you for clearing that one out. I joined in on the livestream too late to grasp what was going on.

Darosh
Banned

Post#35 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Yali is paying 2k a month... to be entertained by this - now moreso than ever: undying - drama? I can't wrap my head around it in any other way.

I'd fancy to hear his take on the matter and would like to know as to whether he agreed to removing Aza just like that.
It should be readily apparent for everyone that Aza struggled and took no joy whatsoever in what he did ~

But, well, I guess shooting the messenger, burying the pudding and torching the **** house solves issues. Somehow.
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:44 pm If you don't like playing in a moderated space with active GM's, I can totally understand your position.
If there was even a tiny spec of truth in anything Aza brought forth in regards to Torque's ingame (mis)conduct you've failed spectacularly in providing a "moderated space". Guess we won't find out now, will we?

Oh joy, Stanford is a comfy place.

Gravord

Post#36 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:00 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm Would love to have it resolved peacefully, but the whole premise of the Q&A was lied about to the leadership, and they essentially setup an uninterrupted list of crimes then demanded Torque be removed.

Because step one is removing the threat. We can negotiate in the future, although I suspect he didn't predict a favorable outcome.
Speaking out about issues that need to be resolved for server improvement - "threat" :lol:

Bowldancer

Post#37 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Gravord wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:58 pm When i started playing barely 8 months ago this server population was twice higher than now, what about that data?
The data indicates that you made them leave.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Caffeine

Post#38 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:02 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Could you clarify who exactly expelled him from the team in response to what specific threat?
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
tazdingo

Post#39 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:02 pm

damn, they didn't answer my question about making IBs bigger

Gravord

Post#40 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:03 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:02 pm damn, they didn't answer my question about making IBs bigger
Why would they need to be bigger? They are damn stunties.