Recent Topics

Ads

We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Let's talk about... everything else
katroulitsa

Re: We are now live with the Developer Q'n'A #1 2018!

Post#11 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:31 pm

Finally someone dared to speak publicly for what has been going on for months now and you people complain that he wasted 1h from the QnA. But ofc ch22 PQ is more important than treating the community with respect.
No hope whatsoever.
Inav
Semya

Ads
scatterthewinds

Post#12 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:33 pm

whatever you do dont remove aza, he's by far the best part of your team.

Uthwe

Gravord

Post#13 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Well that was interesting Q&A.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#14 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:34 pm

katroulitsa wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:31 pm Finally someone dared to speak publicly for what has been going on for months now and you people complain that he wasted 1h from the QnA. But ofc ch22 PQ is more important than treating the community with respect.
No hope whatsoever.

Leave Chapter 22 PQs out of this!

SmackdownNinja

Post#15 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Did Aza leave the Dev team?
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Zealote

Post#16 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:37 pm

@Wargrim

I personally believe that you, primarily through your attitude towards and treatment of players, hold almost as much responsibility as Torque for the immense damage that's been done to RoR's community and reputation.

Your call for 'peace' comes across as completely disingenuous, as does your rapid and rather drastic change in tone and approach upon Aza's recent return.

And I'd like to point out that I never once, to my knowledge, received any warnings or sanctions on my account while active on the server; my deleting my chars and stopping playing (and once again after a brief return) was in large part due to the two of you, even though I was never negatively affected personally. It seemed quite clear to me (and I imagine to many others—it wasn't that subtle) a long time ago that staff-community relations could only deteriorate irreparably if two such arrogant, closed and inflexible individuals (at least in their roles in this project) were at the forefront, and I couldn't personally bear the uneasiness I felt knowing I was supporting it by playing.
Last edited by Zealote on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aetir

Foomy44

Post#17 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:38 pm

Hope we didn't lose Aza, still think he's a great dev, just wish this had been named Torque Roast 2018 so we all coulda been on the same page goin in
Last edited by Foomy44 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Ramasee

Post#18 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:38 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:34 pm
katroulitsa wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:31 pm Finally someone dared to speak publicly for what has been going on for months now and you people complain that he wasted 1h from the QnA. But ofc ch22 PQ is more important than treating the community with respect.
No hope whatsoever.

Leave Chapter 22 PQs out of this!
They are honestly a good piece of pve, minus some minor things. Don't let anyone get to you. Just not a big interest in the community. Can't be helped.

Ads
Luicetarro

Post#19 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Still kinda baffled from that Q&A. At least some questions got answered in the end.

Samejima

Post#20 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:43 pm

Wdova wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:59 pm
True is that lot I mean LOT of peple left the game. Those time where server was full of 1200 ppl or so and nobody else could log in are over. I havent checked other Apocalypse server, but I beleave to AZA if he say that other server is serious "thread" to population of Return of Reckoning.
Unfortunately I think the ship has sailed. Too many people have quit for good or left for Apocalypse, and two servers just means each will have pop problems--there's just not enough interest in the game to support two healthy servers, imo. RoR during my timezone was always low pop but in the couple weeks since I started playing again it's been a ghosttown almost every night. By all accounts Apoc is worse. Really sad, because I love WAR.