Recent Topics

Ads

Healhammer Online

Let's talk about... everything else
roadkillrobin

Re: Healhammer Online

Post#61 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 pm

I did a dps test on Scorching Touch and the dps increase is rather strong.
This tactic sits around the effectivness of 22-25% overall dps increase. So that explains moast of it to me. Standing in lazer = bad.
Saying that almoast nothing happened to ST DPS AM is straight up nonsence.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#62 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:21 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 pm I did a dps test on Scorching Touch and the dps increase is rather strong.
This tactic sits around the effectivness of 22-25% overall dps increase. So that explains moast of it to me. Standing in lazer = bad.
From playing DOK Heal a bit recently, they can be hard to deal with if you don't deal with their dots and spirit debuff. Once you get that **** cleansed, they're akin to engineer ('meh'). If they are allowed to apply their dots with no cleanses (bearing in mind that these dots hit hard on their own as it is) then yea - they can have some nasty spread pressure that can be devastating in pug environments.

Foomy44

Post#63 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Spoiler:
Telen wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:11 pm
Foomy44 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:37 pm
Telen wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:27 pm "dps healers heal too much" Posts ss of a bw getting 28dbs against his dps healer. :roll:
Who's ignoring most of the relevant info now? You really love cherry picking info for your arguments huh? I have repeatedly said I'm not a good healer and don't utilize the mechanic well, I didn't bring my numbers up at all in discussing this screenshot, so why are you pretending my numbers mean anything there? My playing bad somehow makes the numbers the DPS AMs are pulling there mean nothing?

And what exactly was your point here? Destro had less dps healers than order in that SC, so how exactly does the BW getting lots of DBs against the team with 2 dps healers while being supported by 3 dps healers (and the stronger spec in this situation btw, ~100% of the complaints in this thread have been against AMs not Shammies) imply that dps healers are balanced?
You post a misleading screen where the order healers can cleanse the des dps and all 4 des healers can’t cleanse orders dots. Anyone with knowledge of the classes know what you’re doing there.
Fair enough, the screenshot is meaningless, only posted it to show what kind of numbers I commonly see come out of them compared to other classes. SC numbers aren't everything I know, just 1 more piece of info for the thread. FTR I was the first one in this thread to correct people about AM's self healing, definitely not trying to mislead anyone about anything. I'll see if I can take some more informative screenshots next time I'm playin.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

roadkillrobin

Post#64 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:21 pm
roadkillrobin wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 pm I did a dps test on Scorching Touch and the dps increase is rather strong.
From playing DOK Heal a bit recently, they can be hard to deal with if you don't deal with their dots and spirit debuff. Once you get that **** cleansed, they're akin to engineer ('meh'). If they are allowed to apply their dots with no cleanses (bearing in mind that these dots hit hard on their own as it is) then yea - they can have some nasty spread pressure that can be devastating in pug environments.
Same argument can be used for pretty much every other class. Just cleanse the bad **** and you're ok.

Telen
Suspended

Post#65 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:29 pm

i showed you old ss from live doing 550k damage in pug sc. AM has always wrecked pugs, where no one bothers cleansing and no one focuses, that’s nothing new you could do the same on magus and they were probably the weakest class. The big change is having some decent aoe that means they are no longer totally useless in wb.

Telen
Suspended

Post#66 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:36 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 pm
Same argument can be used for pretty much every other class. Just cleanse the bad **** and you're ok.
Do you think it’s a coincidence that it’s shaman that can’t cleanse AM doing the complaining? I’d love shaman to be able to cleanse AM and not DOK. Shaman don’t get how good they have it not being gcleansed.

Foomy44

Post#67 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Telen wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:36 pm Shaman don’t get how good they have it not being gcleansed.
I'm confused, are you implying AM don't have access to a group cleanse tactic?
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell

Sulorie

Post#68 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Foomy44 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:45 pm
Telen wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:36 pm Shaman don’t get how good they have it not being gcleansed.
Shaman don't get grp cleansed by WP, albeit heal AM can now grp cleanse shaman.
Well, the argument wasn't the best but it is still correct, that in this particular sc, the order setup was way better than destro one, because cleanse disadvantage against dot heavy rdps.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#69 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:06 pm

I highly doubt these am youre complaining about have 11pts and a tactic in Isha. Maybe they're these 60 mastery point 8 tactic builds I keep hearing about. *cough* Khaines Withdrawal *cough*

Foomy44

Post#70 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Telen wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:06 pm
I highly doubt these am youre complaining about have 11pts and a tactic in Isha. Maybe they're these 60 mastery point 8 tactic builds I keep hearing about. *cough* Khaines Withdrawal *cough*
I haven't complained about anything in this discussion about group cleanses. You seem to be combining separate arguments and arguing against points that weren't made. I was just asking you to clarify your statement of "Shaman don’t get how good they have it not being gcleansed." since it doesn't seem entirely accurate to me unless I misread something. I was never under the impression DPS AMs are running around with group cleanse tactic slotted nor do I see how my statement implied that.