Recent Topics

Ads

why we can't level up fast

Let's talk about... everything else
kauyon1

Re: why we can't level up fast

Post#61 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:37 pm

it was actually Rift that stepped it up from WAR. GW2 used that basis.

MMO RPGs are about leveling and progression. WAR had a good system of not just giving out participation rewards like every other MMO. If you take away the progression then what's the point of this game?

I think the XP buffs are a little too nice. I'm leveling to quick on my alts. Nerf plz!

Ads
Valarion

Post#62 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:16 pm

kweedko wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:24 am
Yeah and the enjoy 12 heals or 12 snb tanks on sc so fun so good. :mrgreen: Moralhammer all the way, even on sc, no thanks, thats not the WAR we loved.

We talking about try new classes new specs, you talking about play one char for years(Those META lovers they never change, only want to drag everybody to their level). :mrgreen:

For the love of Sigmar, can anyone translate this **** for me?
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Sulorie

Post#63 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Valarion wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:16 pm
Bla bla blabla blablabla bla, blabla bla bla blabla bla.

Blabla bla bla bla blablablabla bla blabla bla.

I tried my best but that's all I understood. :(
Dying is no option.

Vandinar

Post#64 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:08 pm

The current leveling system is fine as is. But if you want to put icing on the cake then I'd suggest the PQ exp rewards could do with a nice rework as well.

Kragg

Post#65 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:56 am

I rather see it as a sign of the times. People advocating to a one click to 40 method. Not putting in an effort to actually play the damn game all together. That's test server stuff.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

K13R

Post#66 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Took my SW from 28/33 to 40/41 over the weekend it wasn't bad at all and I'm a NA player.

adamthelc

Post#67 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Valarion wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:16 pm
Yeah and the enjoy 12 heals or 12 snb tanks on sc so fun so good. :mrgreen: Moralhammer all the way, even on sc, no thanks, thats not the WAR we loved.

We talking about try new classes new specs, you talking about play one char for years(Those META lovers they never change, only want to drag everybody to their level). :mrgreen:

Something about the way he perceives the game is not way he thinks it should be and he is upset.

He might not like morals??

He might not like the match making system for SCs??

He thinks this game is very different from the live version??

The second paragraph is harder.

Edit: In the context of the thread it makes more sense. He seems to think that people who spend too much time on one character dont understand that some people like to play alts and try new things. Which makes him sick apparently. He seems to resent these people who spend a lot of time on one character, thinking they want everyone to conform to their idea of what's fun and he blames them for some of the problems he sees with the game.

phononHYPE

Post#68 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:52 pm

I like the new xp bonus in your racial zones, it helps a ton.

As a side note, having many fresh level 40s with low rr, IMO, and with bolster, just take your time in rvr. At 40 with low rr you will hurt your team more than being low level with bolster. The gear difference, the rr abilities or defense are huge parts of contributing to your team by not having to be guarded+heal spam to keep your fresh 40 up-and-at'em.

Leveling while in the lakes also lets you learn your class roles, your fellow players and how their class (or the player behind them - aka who to group with and who to avoid) work together, are important parts of the game.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#69 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Valarion wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:16 pm For the love of Sigmar, can anyone translate this **** for me?

You're welcome. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

kweedko

Post#70 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:55 am

Skullgrin wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:06 pm
Valarion wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:16 pm For the love of Sigmar, can anyone translate this **** for me?

You're welcome. :P
No, it's like stop hating what i liked in old WAR.