Runepriest
6%
Archmage
33%
Total votes: 284

live4treasure

Re: Order's overpowered classes.

Post#111 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 am

Aerogath wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 am Funny how every stupid AM players makes stupid lies in the discussion thread about the AM mechanics that he isn`t overpowered and the Votes tell exactly the opposite :P

On my order toon i love Am`s in my group because they are so overpowered, they have nearly everything Dps,Heal,CC,Shield and everything i have to do to save their asses is snaring or kicking an enemy away BALANCED :D
It's also hillarious that you think saving someone by performing basic tank duty makes the class overpowered tbh.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Post#112 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:45 am

live4treasure wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 am
Aerogath wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 am Funny how every stupid AM players makes stupid lies in the discussion thread about the AM mechanics that he isn`t overpowered and the Votes tell exactly the opposite :P

On my order toon i love Am`s in my group because they are so overpowered, they have nearly everything Dps,Heal,CC,Shield and everything i have to do to save their asses is snaring or kicking an enemy away BALANCED :D
It's also hillarious that you think saving someone by performing basic tank duty makes the class overpowered tbh.
No, but killing poeple, healing as ****, beeing unkillable without 5 at minimum focussing him. :D

kkprfx

Post#113 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:09 am

Wow good job you can click 2 buttons!
Gabber

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#114 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:14 am

kkprfx wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:09 am

Wow good job you can click 2 buttons!
why should i do something more if i play tank or it just isn`t needed ? :D just stop crying the patch today was not a real nerf for you, shammys are only the same now.

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#115 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:56 am

Well now Shaman have the same tactic as AM but with added toughness debuff on top. They now have higher damage than AM and better kiting. Lets see if Order whine as much. I doubt it because we have girth.

Destromagus

Post#116 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:46 am

In one topic overpowered classes are am and bw, reworked wh worst dps.
In other topic overpowered classes are sh(as i understand mdd :( ) and mara, which was replace by bg. /smile
Similar to the voting of people who take only the pug concept.
My vote for new WE.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#117 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:56 am

Locking this topic - read here @OP
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28415&p=323789#p323789