Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa pull

Let's talk about... everything else
K13R

Re: Choppa pull

Post#21 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Stealth game play is bitch game play anyways who cares. Yeah and Marc J still regrets caving in on WH/WE and giving them stealth

Ads
oaliaen

Post#22 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:16 am

a whining post about choppas ?? man...get good

10SCN

Post#23 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:06 am

Gmaw wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:51 pm
Luuca wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:28 pm
Gmaw wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:27 pm I get parried from behind all the flippin time
most likely ping related and not actually from behind, but you digress.
Lol,i get parried by knocked down opponents even
That's nothing. I get parried by people who aren't even logged in.

HtGeist

Post#24 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 am

Would be nice if choppa cant pull what he cant see.
-Even educated zombies growl!

carmine3161

Post#25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:31 am

No one hides from the chop
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

harkerkane

Post#26 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:43 am

okay . seems i was not clear . i dont talk about 1 vs 1 or small scale . was talking of the place of wh in wb . our role is to put havoc in healers rank . we have low armor but high burst and dieing from a focus is not a problem : that s the game . BUT if we avoid the melee to get to the healers i dont count the numbers of time i was pulled from side of destro wb when i succeed to avoid aoe but suddenly been pull from side in middle of melee. No parry here because you are not allowed to parry from side or rear . the point is the 360 aoe pull without target . no need to target people , no need to be in front or even on side. there is no defense on it . if it s ok for you , ok . but give a aoe pull without target to slayer too . will reroll a slayer

normanis

Post#27 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:26 am

+ 1 to add aoe pull for slayers (they are only order melle dps now) azarael finally done good job with wl , order was2 reliable mdps now there is slayer who in berserker become lightarmored vs mara and choppa +witches (i menationed witches because they are light armored byt they can steel kb and noone will notice tham it is more safelly if around are 5-6 ather mdps. than slayer who is mostly alone). back to topick about aoe pull i whant to mention magus and enineer +rest pulling clases mara and wl need target someone to pull in. wl pull is crap its never work and pet is too stupid (i thinjk if player pull in its better than pet do it). so i agree balanace should be made (latelly destro is 60+% vs order 30%+ ) in peak times.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#28 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:16 am

Xergon wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:06 pm
Aerogath wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:01 pm
Xergon wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:54 pm

How you can say that, when for Stealth class there is no way to counter Initiative stacking.
Get 300+ Initiative and you basically will see any stealth, and there is no way to counter that.
It seems you never played a live Wh/We ?!
Nearly a fart could break your stealth, but that was the only way to counter the incredible burst too. Stealth classes were meant to be high risk, high reward and for some classes is it a pure Solo nightmare now.

Well, i played on live till Sov and server merging, and please, do not compare that. Gear on live was so OP that it was actually true High Reward High Risk so that was acceptable, here is not. While WE can burst, WH is nowhere near to it, unless you hit squishy lowbie... So yea, i know a lil bit about stuff, same about all PETs that can still hit you while you are in Stealth, even through walls, even when owner of PET actually have no idea where you are.
Wh dmg feels cooler, with this hard crits while nearly anything is placing dots on your enemy :P

Ads
Nidwin

Post#29 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 am

aa91837 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:05 pm aoe detaut and jump away ?
You can't do anything while in the air so I presume it's a bit tricky for a WH to have this aoe detaunt followed by a jump away (1.1s gcd) properly executed on landing.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

catholicism198

Post#30 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:00 am

K13R wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 pm Stealth game play is bitch game play anyways who cares. Yeah and Marc J still regrets caving in on WH/WE and giving them stealth
Oh really?????
If he did, then he wouldn't be adding 3 of them to CU- it's his own studio. No one is pressuring him.