Recent Topics

Ads

I want to earn 1000G

Let's talk about... everything else
Panodil

Re: I want to earn 1000G

Post#21 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Loans wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm Killing champs in Cinderfall is worth it? Or there is a better spot for scavenging/ farm mobs?
Its ok, only +´22/+150 pots from those champs. Gunbad is ofc best for tali making.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
Sedok

Post#22 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:43 pm

kweedko wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:45 pm btw. economy of ROR so **** up :cry:
WAR has always had a terrible economy, and there isn't much RoR can do without completely overhauling the crafting system. With only two crafting professions and most people have multiple alts, players are going to be self-sufficient and the AH will be flooded with cheap options because there are so many sellers and too few buyers. It also suffers from the problem of modern MMOs allowing money to be created out of thin-air with little effort, and next to no ways of getting that money out of the game. If you want a MMO with a "proper" economy, then you have to play one specifically designed around it (i.e. E.V.E.).
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

kweedko

Post#23 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Sedok wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:43 pm

WAR has always had a terrible economy, and there isn't much RoR can do without completely overhauling the crafting system. With only two crafting professions and most people have multiple alts, players are going to be self-sufficient and the AH will be flooded with cheap options because there are so many sellers and too few buyers. It also suffers from the problem of modern MMOs allowing money to be created out of thin-air with little effort, and next to no ways of getting that money out of the game. If you want a MMO with a "proper" economy, then you have to play one specifically designed around it (i.e. E.V.E.).
Im talking that ROR has enormes prices for every piece of ****, there is no lots of good stuff from live like crit talis, and cheep pots. And moneymaking in ror it's a total mess you don't get a peni for a pvp kill, items drop from kills are lame too.

Bregon

Post#24 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm

sold dom boots/gloves before they nerfed guardian wl and they sold like hotcakes and i had a full stack of emblems doing nothing in inventory but struggle to sell them now.

Chinesehero

Post#25 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:21 pm

Bregon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm sold dom boots/gloves before they nerfed guardian wl and they sold like hotcakes and i had a full stack of emblems doing nothing in inventory but struggle to sell them now.
I have used them to diss to make talis already
20000 emblems now 3000+ left

Xumae

Post#26 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Lets all give Chinesehero all of our gold so he can have fun
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Valarion

Post#27 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Aerogath wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:47 am There really peopel buying rare fortune ?! it looks so shitty....
If you think its shitty now, just wait until after they adjust the set bonuses on gear.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#28 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 pm

Valarion wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm
Aerogath wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:47 am There really peopel buying rare fortune ?! it looks so shitty....
If you think its shitty now, just wait until after they adjust the set bonuses on gear.
We're only adjusting conq and Dom. If anything RF will be more valuable while people grind out opp/vanq
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:42 pm

sell liniments.... take 3 full days but it can be done