How i can get the genesis set?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:40 am

that very rare accesorys

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Re: How i can get the genesis set?

Post#2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:45 am

Just play rvr, you will get it from blue loot bags. Can take months, but if you play properly it's doable quite fast assuming you don't get 15 shards in a row or smth.
Rip Phalanx

Kragg

Post#3 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:28 pm

lefze wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:45 am Just play rvr, you will get it from blue loot bags. Can take months, but if you play properly it's doable quite fast assuming you don't get 15 shards in a row or smth.
For me it was the othe rway around. And the moment i have all i need they keep dropping all over the place. I know the devs are order baised ( :lol: )but this felt like a conspiracy ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#4 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:42 pm

As with most sets the last one is the hardest to get.

So it would be best if you get the full Beastlord set and then use jewel+book+cape and 3 genesis items. Or get your genesis items and then switch 2 jewels to Wind Impervious Set or another jewel set.

When you then have your final Genesis you can switch to full Genesis set.

Wdova

Post#5 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Play a lot in RvR. From each zone lock you did not win the bag, you get bonus to roll the bag. This bonus is stacking until you win the bag and bonus is reseted to 0. If I would play one character, I would have the whole set months ago, but I dance between Kobs, WH and Slay so have "only" 3 -4 genesis per character.

If You play enough in RvR, sooner or later you gonna get yours, dont worry.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

RuffRyder

Post#6 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:10 pm

What is your current career and renown rank?
Keep in my mind that you have to be career rank 40 and renown rank 41 to acquire Genesis pieces, they won't drop before in the RvR bags.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

lefze
Suspended

Post#7 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:42 pm As with most sets the last one is the hardest to get.

So it would be best if you get the full Beastlord set and then use jewel+book+cape and 3 genesis items. Or get your genesis items and then switch 2 jewels to Wind Impervious Set or another jewel set.

Wouldn't really run full genesis on any class though. You really only need two pieces on most of them. There are exceptions like WP/DoK for example where you can do two heal genesis+two def genesis, but full 5 piece genesis? No ty.
Rip Phalanx

Nameless

Post#8 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Imo genesis for healers is quite weak esp for sc and small scale. I got full set and dont use a single piece. For wb play where u dont need to be full turtle it is decent since u got crit and good amount of wp
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:44 pm

lefze wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Glorian wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:42 pm As with most sets the last one is the hardest to get.

Wouldn't really run full genesis on any class though. You really only need two pieces on most of them. There are exceptions like WP/DoK for example where you can do two heal genesis+two def genesis, but full 5 piece genesis? No ty.
On the Dwarf Sniper you can run full Genesis Set quite succesfull.
There is also a combination with 3 Genesis and 3 BL to get +50WS instead of +5% Crit but vs Tanks the +50WS kicks in also quite good.

Or as said go full Genesis and enjoy the Crits vs healers and squishies.

lefze
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Glorian wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:44 pm
lefze wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm

On the Dwarf Sniper you can run full Genesis Set quite succesfull.
There is also a combination with 3 Genesis and 3 BL to get +50WS instead of +5% Crit but vs Tanks the +50WS kicks in also quite good.

Or as said go full Genesis and enjoy the Crits vs healers and squishies.
Would never ever drop the WS, wounds, mainstat and resistances from running something else. Obviously if you are just sitting on top of keep walls sniping it's fine, but for a majority of activities it's a big no. Genesis is only 3% crit, not 5% afterall.
Rip Phalanx