Ads

MERGE: T1 + T2, T3 + T4

Let's talk about... everything else
balvor877
Suspended

Re: MERGE: T1 + T2, T3 + T4

Post#21 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:03 pm

adamthelc wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:36 pm
Noiree wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:57 pm How do I put this best? Ah yeah..... HELL NO!

T1 is fun as is even with lower populations. Lock the larger T1 zones and you get battles again.
Nordland is good when the sided are close to even. When one side has AAO or at least a large AAO, it's by far the worst map.
yeah, something has to be done about that one sided thing. We are currently facing 68% destro vs 32% order in t1 since hours. And there were days where it was the other way around.

When people are logging to the winning side they should not get any more xp and lock after lock. They should be punished for having twice the numbers so that people start logging back again and even out the numbers.

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:17 pm

How about giving the underdogs 10% of the aao as damage/heal bonus? +10% damage/heal with 100% aao, up to 40% damage/heal when there is 400% aao?

Because it is way harder to kill someone when they 3-4 healers standing behind just because they have more people.

Wam

Post#23 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:48 pm

easy solution... make a T1 guild on both order and destro... find like minded T1 players swap back and forth to counter the AAO and make AAO less & more interesting and get the action you want

lol at buffs and other changes... simply not needed, you got all the tools at your disposal its just a case of using them instead of ignoring them and asking for radical changes.

Then you hope you get rival T1 guilds and have some competition... then things should balance out more if you take steps in your own power towards achieving that goal.

Too many people on this server are anti guild in a guild based game its unreal, probably bad experience with bad leaders?

Find best time zones, organise events...
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Sulorie

Post#24 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:08 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:17 pm How about giving the underdogs 10% of the aao as damage/heal bonus? +10% damage/heal with 100% aao, up to 40% damage/heal when there is 400% aao?

Because it is way harder to kill someone when they 3-4 healers standing behind just because they have more people.
400 aao is the best time to play.
Dying is no option.

Lordcrist

Post#25 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:48 pm

My suggestion would be to keep T1 as it is. Merger T2 + T3 (lvl 16-25 Bolstered to 37, Lvl 26-30 bolstered to 36, lvl 31-35 bolstered to 35) Keep T4 by its self (lvl 36 - 39 bolstered to 40.)

This is probably already suggested.
If it is, my apologies.

Roguibu

Post#26 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:17 pm

Just make t1 to lvl 12. T2-t4 begin with lvl 13. Lvl 12 to 16 its a pain. SC and rvr give too low xp past lvl 12 it makes t1 a leech fest on lakes
Zasssca chosen 80
Minox squig herder 7x
Discoestu magus 6x
and more

balvor877
Suspended

Post#27 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:08 pm
balvor877 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:17 pm How about giving the underdogs 10% of the aao as damage/heal bonus? +10% damage/heal with 100% aao, up to 40% damage/heal when there is 400% aao?

400 aao is the best time to play.
Sure it is, but only for experienced players with a group. All others are non stop dying and log of or join the other side. That's exactly what we dont want.

When you are facing 400aao you should be able to kill others with a big xps bonus. Therefore you should get a damage bonus as well because it is way harder to kill in this situation. Especially when the enemy sticks together and there are no strugglers to kill.

Merging t2-t3 is not a good option because then there wouldn't be enough in t4. We only have players for two tiers, not three.

We need a solution to increase the population of the lower tier (t1 atm) to keep t1 populated and fun and without hurting the higher tier too much.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#28 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:19 pm

And even more important: We need a solution to avoid the realm hopping / winning team joining. For the best experience we need even player numbers on both sides. Therefore the underdog needs more benefits / advantages. While the xp bonus of the current AAO is nice, it doesn't help in any way to get a kill. No kill, no xp at all.

Ads
Esperflame

Post#29 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 pm

Here's my idea on how to structure the tiers.

Tier 1 The Beginning - This tier should range from levels 1-15. Basically, I think T1 is set up just fine.

Tier 2 Mid Game Basics - This should be the games mid way point. This tier much like in scenarios need to be independent from the late game tier as this can be a very frustrating time even with the bolster. This tier should range from levels 12-39. Tier 2 should be broken off from late tier and be used instead to instruct new players on how to siege and take an enemy keep and lock the zone. Not to mention these zones can feel a bit too small during times of intense population as a T4 zone.

Tier 3 End Game WAR - This tier should range levels 31-40. Tier 3 & 4 should serve as the end game. These zone have keeps with an outer door adding a new level to siege and keep take.

My idea is much like live the various tiers share some overlap in RvR. You can stay down in the mid tier til level 40 or choose to forge your path in t4 as early as 31. This was one of the things I think they did great on live.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Sulorie

Post#30 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:55 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:06 pm

When you are facing 400aao you should be able to kill others with a big xps bonus. Therefore you should get a damage bonus as well because it is way harder to kill in this situation. Especially when the enemy sticks together and there are no strugglers to kill.
The underdog can raid one flag at a time. All this can be done already without any dmg bonus. Your suggestion only helps solo players and this is not what we need. We need players to team up to overcome the odds. Use the chat, search for players to fill your group, fight the enemy.
Dying is no option.