Ads

Engineers and Magus unbalance issue

Let's talk about... everything else
bulgy70
Suspended

Re: Engineers and Magus unbalance issue

Post#21 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:33 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:05 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:39 pm Yet again a desto player can not state the facts without getting flamed.

Peter i am not going to get into anything with you. but you know the same as i do, that the magus rift is not as good as the eng pull.
My intent was never to flame you; my intent was simply to call out your misinformation.
Peter, this is fact.
I have never been hit inside a keep when on my WL or SW by a flamer. But yet i get hit all the time on my BG, DOK or Magus by a engi turret, that is fact. There is no if's or buts about that.

Fact
Engi pull is better then the magus rift. due to the mechanisms in place.

It needs fixing. either give the magus rift the same mechanism as the engi. or make the engi's pull the same as the magus. I don't care which. But both the magus and the engi pulls need to be on the same mechanism.

Ads
Mykomark

Post#22 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Peter i am not going to get into anything with you. but you know the same as i do, that the magus rift is not as good as the eng pull.
[/quote]

My intent was never to flame you; my intent was simply to call out your misinformation.
[/quote]
Peter, this is fact.
I have never been hit inside a keep when on my WL or SW by a flamer. But yet i get hit all the time on my BG, DOK or Magus by a engi turret, that is fact. There is no if's or buts about that.

Fact

It needs fixing. either give the magus rift the same mechanism as the engi. or make the engi's pull the same as the magus. I don't care which. But both the magus and the engi pulls need to be on the same mechanism.
[/quote]

NO JUST NO. So you want complete class mirroring ? So then give choppa`s pull to slayer and etc. What a rubbish...

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Mykomark wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:52 pm Peter i am not going to get into anything with you. but you know the same as i do, that the magus rift is not as good as the eng pull.
[/quote]
Peter, this is fact.

Fact

[/quote]

NO JUST NO. So you want complete class mirroring ? So then give choppa`s pull to slayer and etc. What a rubbish...
[/quote]
This is about magus and engi, not chopper and slayer. Please start a new topic about that.

Have a nice day

Mykomark

Post#24 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:57 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:54 pm
Mykomark wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:52 pm Peter i am not going to get into anything with you. but you know the same as i do, that the magus rift is not as good as the eng pull.
Peter, this is fact.

Fact

[/quote]

[/quote]
This is about magus and engi, not chopper and slayer. Please start a new topic about that.

Have a nice day
[/quote]

I just fallowing your logic.

Panodil

Post#25 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Cant just the engi pull be better. Magus are better at some things, engi at others. You cant just look at one aability or one spec.
And yes, i did not read full thread, because it probobly derailed as usual.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Zaxxond

Post#26 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:02 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 pm Desto feel that order are op and let me just give a few things,

Order what to remove the Choppers pull, ok. Does that mean that the WL or SM is going to lose it's Pounce. When are the magus going to get flamers which can Shoot through walls like the engineer turrets. or have a spell like snipe which can Shoot through walls. Or how about the sorc's having spells which can hit through walls like the BW's can. Or let them bomb like the BW's, there is a lot more then that i could list.
Dude, Magus single target damage rivals and can surpass BW single targert DPS even though mobility is traded. Even then, Magus is far more tankier than a BW. BW is a RVR AoE 1 trick pony that has to be utilized on Order right now due to the widely apparent balance issues in RVR comp Warbands between Order and Destro.

Both realms have gripes. No need to open up cans of worms you are not ready to go fishing with.

CoffeeForAll

Post#27 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Panodil wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:59 pm Cant just the engi pull be better. Magus are better at some things, engi at others. You cant just look at one aability or one spec.
I don't see why they can't just be identical abilities. A delay was added to rift, to bring it in line with magnet.

Panodil

Post#28 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:08 pm

CoffeeForAll wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:03 pm
Panodil wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:59 pm Cant just the engi pull be better. Magus are better at some things, engi at others. You cant just look at one aability or one spec.
I don't see why they can't just be identical abilities. A delay was added to rift, to bring it in line with magnet.
This does not matter at all, maybe one in nine will disrupt/dodge. Biggest issue is big black orcs using aoe knockback and giving immunity. The rift/magnet is not a issue. If you get disrupted you have to low int, never leave WC without 1050 int
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
bulgy70
Suspended

Post#29 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:02 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 pm Desto feel that order are op and let me just give a few things,

Order what to remove the Choppers pull, ok. Does that mean that the WL or SM is going to lose it's Pounce. When are the magus going to get flamers which can Shoot through walls like the engineer turrets. or have a spell like snipe which can Shoot through walls. Or how about the sorc's having spells which can hit through walls like the BW's can. Or let them bomb like the BW's, there is a lot more then that i could list.
Dude, Magus single target damage rivals and can surpass BW single targert DPS even though mobility is traded. Even then, Magus is far more tankier than a BW. BW is a RVR AoE 1 trick pony that has to be utilized on Order right now due to the widely apparent balance issues in RVR comp Warbands between Order and Destro.

Both realms have gripes. No need to open up cans of worms you are not ready to go fishing with.
Rift is a major part of the of the Daemonology tree, so how would you feel if part of the tree you have spec into is not functioning properly? you would not just sit there and take it. You would bring it to the forums, just as i have.

I will keep pushing this to both are the same.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#30 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:29 pm

Just make that Magus can cast his rift while running ¯\_(ツ)_/¯