Recent Topics

Ads

For the Dev's

Let's talk about... everything else
kkprfx

Re: For the Dev's

Post#51 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:31 pm

here we go! not only the devs are biased, but they also cause xrealm!!!!!
Gabber

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#52 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Feru wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:27 pm
yes, i know... and if i remember you and your lost boys got banned in t1 for "smart gameplay" ;p
Oh nice! Digging up irrelevant dirt from ages long gone in an attempt to discredit me. How snide. I'll remember to definitely take your comments seriously from now on.

DanielWinner

Post#53 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Wow I haven’t moderated or warned anyone here yet.

Good quality guys.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Feru
Suspended

Post#54 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:57 pm

its not my intention to discredited you, true i never liked the "hit and run to wc" setup, but trust me its not a personal issue. For me balance is a smoke curtain, in my pov war never was an 1v1, 6v6 or 24v24 game, was a realm vs realm.

Im sure many ppl prefer the war IP played like an dota/lol game, i prefer war as the old rvr game.

the current mid set gives the idea, if you dont play both factions you are biased....is xreaml the path to follow? :)

Luuca

Post#55 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:09 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:50 pm Wow I haven’t moderated or warned anyone here yet.

Good quality guys.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ndnuzik88

Post#56 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Keep it up guys, the server will become blue order vs red order soon enough.

Aurandilaz

Post#57 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:45 pm

HtGeist wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:10 pm Soo question was for the devs..apart from 1-2 quotes and replies answered by order players trying to derail topic to keep their benefits...kinda as expected anyone who was taught right from wrong,and whats fair can see theres too many things ticking order side,something has to give or destro need to gain...to keep battle field as even as possible.
and you cant balance on premise of yes but in 6 man with right setup...no we dont log in 6 man..we log in 1 guy with 1 toon that 1 toon needs to make sense/have its place its abilities not decades behind the rest.
but yea should more be for a forum mod..to keep topic from derailing... ah well shame

Last Wednesday in KV - killscores are far from balanced, and there aren't too many "blue" players in top killers list.
Whenever Destro runs organized, Order is getting steamrolled.
This whole thread is kinda absurd... sure, Order has strong classes in smallscale and 1v1 situations, but so has Destro. But when it comes to largescale RvR, Order is in need of some massive buffing...

szejoza

Post#58 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:45 pm stuff
shoo shoo
dont bring facts into forums
Spoiler:

Ads
zgolec

Post#59 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:45 pm
HtGeist wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:10 pm Soo question was for the devs..apart from 1-2 quotes and replies answered by order players trying to derail topic to keep their benefits...kinda as expected anyone who was taught right from wrong,and whats fair can see theres too many things ticking order side,something has to give or destro need to gain...to keep battle field as even as possible.
and you cant balance on premise of yes but in 6 man with right setup...no we dont log in 6 man..we log in 1 guy with 1 toon that 1 toon needs to make sense/have its place its abilities not decades behind the rest.
but yea should more be for a forum mod..to keep topic from derailing... ah well shame

Last Wednesday in KV - killscores are far from balanced, and there aren't too many "blue" players in top killers list.
Whenever Destro runs organized, Order is getting steamrolled.
This whole thread is kinda absurd... sure, Order has strong classes in smallscale and 1v1 situations, but so has Destro. But when it comes to largescale RvR, Order is in need of some massive buffing...

this.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Foomy44

Post#60 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:24 am

Spoiler:
Korhadreth wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:27 pm
Foomy44 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:06 pm
Korhadreth wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:55 am Please list your 3 pounces as I have listed actual abilities, pretty sure you're gonna SM morale 2 a pounce.

Marauder - "Permanent +160 bonus to weapon skill and initiative. Parry phiff that's for suckers" unless you want to switch stance to get a... "+160 permanent bonus to strength and initiative. Parry phiff that's for suckers" or maybe you want to switch to defensive stance and gain a "+160 permanent bonus to toughness and initiative. Not to mention self heal. Parry phiff that's for suckers"
Are you claiming that ability doesn't exist or something? It has 100 ft range so in many situations it's better than other pounces. 3rd one is SW melee tree ability ftr, that one ain't great but it too does exist.

Are you seriously under the impression that a mara running around with all 3 of those stance tactics slotted is a more common occurence than a kotbs parrying an attack most fights?
Foomy44 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:06 pm
Korhadreth wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:55 am Please list your 3 pounces as I have listed actual abilities, pretty sure you're gonna SM morale 2 a pounce.

Marauder - "Permanent +160 bonus to weapon skill and initiative. Parry phiff that's for suckers" unless you want to switch stance to get a... "+160 permanent bonus to strength and initiative. Parry phiff that's for suckers" or maybe you want to switch to defensive stance and gain a "+160 permanent bonus to toughness and initiative. Not to mention self heal. Parry phiff that's for suckers"
Are you claiming that ability doesn't exist or something? It has 100 ft range so in many situations it's better than other pounces. 3rd one is SW melee tree ability ftr, that one ain't great but it too does exist.

Are you seriously under the impression that a mara running around with all 3 of those stance tactics slotted is a more common occurence than a kotbs parrying an attack most fights?
The ability is a morale 2! You're comparing morale 2 ability with a normal ability. Then you're saying Mara tactics are ok because they're uncommonly used. SW pounce? We comparing that to SH? LOL
I think it's ironic a SH player is trying to defend Mara because no hope in hell of trying to make SH look balanced. KOTBS 10s if glory, Mara have their stats boosted all day.
Can you keep responding please? Crap argument is making my point very well.
I never compared SM m2 to anything, I brought it up in a list of tools order has that they can use to catch SH's outside of snares when you cried about their runspeed tactic. I didn't state Mara tactics are uncommonly unused, I implied that your example of a Mara running those 3 stance tactics at the same time is absolutely ridiculous and would only be a viable option if we all had infinite tactic slots and mastery points which is not the case. Your statement there seemed to imply that Mara have all these stat boosts permanently when in reality a Mara will only run 1 of those stance tactics, meaning they lose 320 stats everytime they switch stances to gain access to other stance abilities, while simultaneously implying that KotbS runefang is somehow bad because it requires parry when in reality any Kotbs will be able to parry plenty during normal combat (you do realize they can parry guard damage right?)
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman