Recent Topics

Ads

For the Dev's

Let's talk about... everything else
halohopper715

For the Dev's

Post#1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Do any of the Maintainers or "Developer" ladies or gents play destruction? as their main character. not just log in to destro to make sure everything works but actually play and RVR and do scenarios with us? just curious

Ads
Twyxx

Re: For the Dev's

Post#2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Is this an actual question or a perceived order bias question?

Bowldancer

Post#3 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Sounds like the latter.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Feru
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:09 pm

my guess is 99% of the players normally play on both factions depending the one that need "balance", ofc "Maintainers" do the same.
what i don't understand is the "bias question?" to the 1% !!!

DanielWinner

Post#5 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:48 pm

Natherul plays BG which is a destro class.

Any more questions?
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

HtGeist

Post#6 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Yea i got a question,what upcomming changes to destro is planned at the moment Engi,Am and Wl overperform by a margin...and destro melee without the choppa pull now have to wade thru 100% uptime sw snares,knight of bs snares and AM puddles for days,is destro supposed to run around futile chasing stuff on their melee dps? you know that snare stuff hurts when dangling around infront of engi fire squads and trigger happy dps ams right? you been playing destro like a casual in pug and such..right?
Cos as a casual non premade player the balance imbalance is gross...there is f all you can get done with a pug party having to dodge 6 am's in pug sc..even less you can get done in orvr with the 12 man assist engi snipers in prime time...and i searched just about every toolbox,and nope no hard counter available on destro side no one class outshines then rest and can waltz in to deal with it...so what gives?
-Even educated zombies growl!

szejoza

Post#7 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 pm

nerf assists
Spoiler:

Twyxx

Post#8 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:14 pm

HtGeist wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm Yea i got a question,what upcomming changes to destro is planned at the moment Engi,Am and Wl overperform by a margin...and destro melee without the choppa pull now have to wade thru 100% uptime sw snares,knight of bs snares and AM puddles for days,is destro supposed to run around futile chasing stuff on their melee dps? you know that snare stuff hurts when dangling around infront of engi fire squads and trigger happy dps ams right? you been playing destro like a casual in pug and such..right?
Cos as a casual non premade player the balance imbalance is gross...there is f all you can get done with a pug party having to dodge 6 am's in pug sc..even less you can get done in orvr with the 12 man assist engi snipers in prime time...and i searched just about every toolbox,and nope no hard counter available on destro side no one class outshines then rest and can waltz in to deal with it...so what gives?
Spoiler:

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:15 pm

HtGeist wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm ...so what gives?
Try it with role-playing, when everything else fails.
Dying is no option.

Feru
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:28 pm

"...when everything else fails." ---> "...lets try this...change that...if don't work we can revert it"