RoR in 2019

Let's talk about... everything else
davispeed
Game Artist

RoR in 2019

Post#1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:01 am

Is RoR gonna survived 2019 ?

**This topic is not about shitting on ppl hard work**

Is the internal crisis among the staff is over now?
Can we get some real food for 2019 instead of some +6random candies stats bonus?

The population is going downward for awhile now and no real content were added(Thats What the majority want atleast)
not the PvE crap that gives you cool color to look cool at school on monday morning. I mean maybe new gear content like invader,warlord or Sovereign or atleast the apperance of sovereing since many are aggree that it was the best looking gear back on live. Or even the Tyrant apperance gear from TOVL? The game is already unbalance AF so gear gap wouldnt matter much at this point right?(sarcasme here!) Thats what the "community" want and ask for awhile now anw. Talking about "balance" can we get some real balance, not 100% mirror im aggree on that but atleast some logic in those "balance" changes because right now its not even close to make sense for both side. As mentioned before, i feel like its not for the "community" but for a handfull of ppl(My honest opinion!) Prove me wrong! Also, maybe some real PvE content with real gear\jewel\pocket item reward like maybe Lost Vale(im not even going to mention LOTD here).

Patience work for awhile but at one point ppl getting bored and move on, thats what happening here FYI. Remember when APOC got "released" ppl move to APOC for the invader gear and they were all hype about it; During that time it was the Beastmaster
joke here on RoR! No need to mention APOC is dead'ish but the hype was there with invader for sure!

New content = Wave of returning player or new one
What ppl want = happy and healthy server

Right now we getting none of the above^^

Whats the plan for 2019?...

Make RoR\WarHammer Online Great Again!
]

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: RoR in 2019

Post#2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:03 am

Can you give examples of changes that are made to facilitate to a 'handful of people'?

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#3 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:10 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:03 am Can you give examples of changes that are made to facilitate to a 'handful of people'?
AS mention b4 by one of the current staff member, you staff member, revert the Azarel WL change because apparently WL population was on decline and too many lions tears.. So is the one class population is not a small part of the "community" ?

And for how long that class is on vanilla mode now?

and Who ask for AM changes? certainly not the "community"

I could also mention the buff on engies (like they need a buff!) but that will be more like a conspiracy theory against the Bitterstone stunty right?!? ;)
]

navis

Post#4 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:41 am

I find it hard to believe that so many wanted to play on the other server considering how well most things are handled here. So many features that are implemented already. I actually one thing that the game needs next is more big pve instances..

Not getting enough? Seriously??? Oh, I see the amount of time spent is quite high I see so I that is not surprising. Actually quite a good sign, really.

But hey, maybe being small is better for 2019 as other projects get shut down. Would hate to see that happen here.

Zaxxond

Post#5 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:08 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:03 am Can you give examples of changes that are made to facilitate to a 'handful of people'?

Whether it's fair or deserved, it's perceived in many a guilds discord's chat that balance and the changes are benefiting a small few on the server who run certain specs with certain classes in a 6 man. Order is hurting on all fronts currently and I can say safely that the recent changes, the Q and A debacle, the anti virus issue, the Melee Squig Herder (When is it going to be downtuned) and nerfing the WL has decimated my guild player base as well as others. Across the board Order guilds are leaving and a lot of the players I've run with in the past have moved on specifically because of the perceived (It's all subjective honestly) balance direction in both small scale and RVR.

Stinkyweed

Post#6 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:53 am

Zaxxond wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:08 am
...decimated my guild player base....
Zaxxed!
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:59 am

How OP knows, what the community wants?
Dying is no option.

mogt

Post#8 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 am

the devs do a very good job, the players must learn patience, the devs do all, in their freetime.

Ads
carlos

Post#9 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:36 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:59 am How OP knows, what the community wants?
+1
Starfkr

drmordread
Suspended

Post#10 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:56 am

davispeed wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:10 am
AS mention b4 by one of the current staff member, you staff member, revert the Azarel WL change because apparently WL population was on decline and too many lions tears.. So is the one class population is not a small part of the "community" ?

And for how long that class is on vanilla mode now?

and Who ask for AM changes? certainly not the "community"

I could also mention the buff on engies (like they need a buff!) but that will be more like a conspiracy theory against the Bitterstone stunty right?!? ;)
You make it sound like Destro are not getting upgrades. Have you played lately?

WL changes = horrible. Completely broke the class. At least it is working at the moment. Now if we could only get our pet to have normal speed like destro pet, then things would be balanced.

AM changes; Have you missed the changes to the Shammie? Or the fact that now the Squig Herder is a viable CC MDPS Tank?

Engie buff; HELLLOOOO ...Magus got the same buff!!!!! On top of it, Magus does elemental damage, which makes it harder to defend against.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)