Recent Topics

Ads

Sent gear removed

Let's talk about... everything else
Stinkyweed

Re: Sent gear removed

Post#11 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:55 pm

I do blame the exploiters, but I also blame blanket punishers because I don't believe in punishing all for the deeds of a few. I understand, but that doesn't mean I agree. I understand that my disagreement means very little to very little people, but that doesn't mean I disagree...or agree...dangit I got spun around.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#12 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Stinkyweed wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:55 pm I do blame the exploiters, but I also blame blanket punishers because I don't believe in punishing all for the deeds of a few. I understand, but that doesn't mean I agree. I understand that my disagreement means very little to very little people, but that doesn't mean I disagree...or agree...dangit I got spun around.
We're giving out stuff to people that have pieces after it gets wiped, not a total loss. Thanks for testing though. 8-)
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jedii

Post#13 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:40 pm

How is finding an exploit cheating? U do have testers testing these dungeons before release? I think u need to find better testers before u punish people for finding things that others should have found and tested for before release. I have many friends that have run gunbad for months. We have spent hours upon hours running this dungeon.in that time u work stuff out and test boundries.sometimes u find an easier way of killing a boss which is a mild exploit.now these new dungeons we have ideas we try.i totally agree with cheating being punished.u know when u do wrong.but finding bugs.exploits should be rewarded.and the problem fixed.

Jedii

Post#14 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:46 pm

And yes unknowingly i re ran crypts and tunnels and my gear has been removed. I have no problem with this action.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#15 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:33 am

If you're so good at it, hop on the discord and ask Hargrim to join the #testers channel with the rest of the people that didn't find this before it went live.

**** happens my dude.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Nidwin

Post#16 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:09 am

Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Hargrim
Developer

Post#17 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:45 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:09 am devs vs sentinel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3Z-MVoUg4

Nah, it's more like