Recent Topics

Ads

Lockout instance what is this thing?

Let's talk about... everything else
Wam

Re: Lockout instance what is this thing?

Post#21 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:06 am

Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:52 am
Wam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:42 am
Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:35 am

Actually I got the gloves and belt already. But if cant finish the whole quest they are useless
try do it again before Sat patch if possible whenever your lockout timer expires.

sentinel gloves = 1 ward

do you own red eye gear yet?
that gloves is drop from boss. Not get from quest. And what is WARD????
I only have 3 pieces of RED
Do u think Gunbad is easy??? The drop rate low and always need to pray
Open up your tome of knowledge page in game mate

Go to armoury page... you will see list of wards (i explained wards to you on first page of your thread I believe)

you get lesser wards from gunbad (red eye tok) which red eye pieces do you own mate? gloves? boots?

from city dungeons you get greater wards (sentinel) was trying to check something for you in game but character is broken on loading lolz

also on your character page in game where you see the stats... you can see lockout beneath for the lockout timer if that helps you
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#22 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:08 am

Wam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:57 am
Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:50 am
Wam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:41 am

yes mate you need 3 days for dungeon to refresh for you (lockout timer to finish) then you go again... (it was like this also on live in WHO) you should see the lockout timer in game (unless its bugged out which happend to a friend of mine)

They wanted to give people a taste of new dungeons, which should encourage people to finish gunbad to get the wards (in future will be needed to do city dungeons) so at best you can only half complete the quest in the first week with no need for wards...

sorry you ain't had much fun in pve, i had some gear removed from legit run, i have zero reward for leading wb against order zerg (you have not contributed enough when you play big part in turning tide of zerg lal rng) ... and i have ch22 pq bug out me when it was a certainty to be completed for me helping other people... I feel your pain mate welcome to bughammer
Are u in Order?
Do u see me call LF the whole day???
The boss inside is strong. I am sure not full conq is hard to finish it. And many ppl low RR and not full gear to team then make a lose
Do u understand this??? Do u think repeat lose inside is fun???
In beginning I still think why we lose, which part is the problem. Someone say need Aoe dps and finally I understand just the player not full gear or low RR result the lose
Nah was on destro leading killing order :) I know a few guildies who have had trouble with dungeons (i heard they got buffed... when they was first released they was super easy, now they take more effort apparently... i will try with my A team tomorrow and not my alts)

The dungeons are aimed for people i would assume are rr 40-50+ minimum... and have already done gunbad... Synergy of team is very important, thats why it will be alot harder to pug this mate because you need everyone to know their role and pull their weight... one weak link will make it alot harder than it needs to be and might break team...

Some advice use your renown to reduce your chance to be crit to 0... stack your parry, use menace tactic for agro holding... armour potion etc the usual... should help if you haven't already done so

Hope your healers are using minus hate tactics also and know how to play.
I am okay in the countering the boss.
Yes, many pug dont know how to use tactic

U play Destro and u are teaching the strongest Order player to kill u

Wam

Post#23 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:11 am

Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:08 am
Wam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:57 am
Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:50 am

Are u in Order?
Do u see me call LF the whole day???
The boss inside is strong. I am sure not full conq is hard to finish it. And many ppl low RR and not full gear to team then make a lose
Do u understand this??? Do u think repeat lose inside is fun???
In beginning I still think why we lose, which part is the problem. Someone say need Aoe dps and finally I understand just the player not full gear or low RR result the lose
Nah was on destro leading killing order :) I know a few guildies who have had trouble with dungeons (i heard they got buffed... when they was first released they was super easy, now they take more effort apparently... i will try with my A team tomorrow and not my alts)

The dungeons are aimed for people i would assume are rr 40-50+ minimum... and have already done gunbad... Synergy of team is very important, thats why it will be alot harder to pug this mate because you need everyone to know their role and pull their weight... one weak link will make it alot harder than it needs to be and might break team...

Some advice use your renown to reduce your chance to be crit to 0... stack your parry, use menace tactic for agro holding... armour potion etc the usual... should help if you haven't already done so

Hope your healers are using minus hate tactics also and know how to play.
I am okay in the countering the boss.
Yes, many pug dont know how to use tactic

U play Destro and u are teaching the strongest Order player to kill u
thats fine with me mate, i don't ride alone :lol: I like competition ;)

Chinesehero

Post#24 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:15 am

Wam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:06 am
Wam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:42 am

try do it again before Sat patch if possible whenever your lockout timer expires.

sentinel gloves = 1 ward

do you own red eye gear yet?

Go to armoury page... you will see list of wards (i explained wards to you on first page of your thread I believe)

you get lesser wards from gunbad (red eye tok) which red eye pieces do you own mate? gloves? boots?

from city dungeons you get greater wards (sentinel) was trying to check something for you in game but character is broken on loading lolz

also on your character page in game where you see the stats... you can see lockout beneath for the lockout timer if that helps you
All this things I just know. Those stuff who care if no one states out. When u login the first time is looking for which zone and go killing.

Wam

Post#25 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:22 am

Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:15 am
Wam wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:06 am

All this things I just know. Those stuff who care if no one states out. When u login the first time is looking for which zone and go killing.
no problem mate I am similar... and the lockout bugs just adds to the confusion, some characters get, some character's dont... some people say lockout timer is 7 days during "event"... my timer in game said 72 hours on one character... so conflicting reports its hard to know whats what and i say that as leader of one of most active guilds

MayoDaen78

Post#26 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:52 am

So I heard you need redeye set from Gunbad for these new dungeons ( Sigmar Crypt, Warpblade tunner etc), Is redeye the only armor set that gives wards system? If I check the tome of knowledge it doesn't show redeye there. What its shown there is how the wards work like on live server.

For example: Annihilator set ( gives lesser ward)
Conqueror set ( gives greater ward)
Invader set ( gives superior ward)
Warlord set ( gives excelsior ward)
Soveregin set ( gives supreme ward)
I understand in RoR , Invader, Warlord and Sovereign haven't been implemented, but only Annihilator and Conqueror. Too bad that both Anni and Conq don't give wards like in live server. I have full set on both LoL...
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Wam

Post#27 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:57 am

MayoDaen78 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:52 am So I heard you need redeye set from Gunbad for these new dungeons ( Sigmar Crypt, Warpblade tunner etc), Is redeye the only armor set that gives wards system? If I check the tome of knowledge it doesn't show redeye there. What its shown there is how the wards work like on live server.

For example: Annihilator set ( gives lesser ward)
Conqueror set ( gives greater ward)
Invader set ( gives superior ward)
Warlord set ( gives excelsior ward)
Soveregin set ( gives supreme ward)
I understand in RoR , Invader, Warlord and Sovereign haven't been implemented, but only Annihilator and Conqueror. Too bad that both Anni and Conq don't give wards like in live server. I have full set on both LoL...
for the first week (sat 17th nov to sat 24th ) wards system is not implemented so red eye is not needed yet... but from next week on wards when they implement it... you will need to get quests and farm lesser wards in mount gunbad these will allow you to do city dungeons (sentinel) (3 hours in okay run for whole gunbad)

Then sentinel is greater wards for next pve content (most likely that will be released at a later date... I.e if they bring back Lost Vale) not sure if the other stuff is working as wards, but i know red eye is intended too be as a pre cursor to city dungeons.

MayoDaen78

Post#28 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:01 am

Chinesehero, Ward system is from live server. players who obtain each armor pieces will unlock several ward fragment till it's completed. Having all pieces for each category ( lesser, greater, superior, exelcesior and supreme) will give you bonus on damage mitigation on certain dungeons. It's quite mandatory back in live server for the group, and especally the tank, because they will take less damage compared if they are unwarded.

I can't remember exactly but back in the day if you wanna do dungeon such as sigmar crypt you need at least lesser ward ( thats annihilator and bloodlord I think), if you have greater ward then it will cover lesser ward and so on. Having supreme ward will cover all ( lesser, greater, superior and excelsior) and that's using full set of sovereign armor. With that you can go do all dungeons and be fully warded.

Hope it helps
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#29 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 am

So much drama here !
First I am sorry for those you won sentinel piece by the legit way and have some pieces removed . But I’m sure you’ll have it again.

To explain lockout again :
If you join an instance , you create your instanceID (let say instanceID 1) . You kill one boss , then your party disband .
You can continue the instance later with the same group or invite non binded player to finish it with you.
If you try to join another instance (let say another group that have InstanceID 2) then you can’t join it .

For wards : gunbad pieces gives wards to enter city dungeons . You need to have all redeye set to be full and and enter city dungeons .
Hopefully you can get the piece from boss drop , or by competing the quest (kill each boss 3 times)
Gunbad lockout is set to 3 days and it takes 3 hours to do a run (average time) . So you need 9 hours (and 3 x 3 days lockout) of gunbad to complete the quest and get the full set even if you’re not lucky on loot .

Same for city dungeons , you can do the quest (kill each boss 4 times) to get the full set no matter if you’re lucky or not . A city dungeon run tales 3 hours and have 4 days lockout . So you’ll need 12 hours (and 16 days lockout) to be full sentinel set .

If you start gunbad from zero, after 25 days lockout and 21 hours of game play in pve you’ll be full sentinel set .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Chinesehero

Post#30 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Grunbag wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 am So much drama here !
First I am sorry for those you won sentinel piece by the legit way and have some pieces removed . But I’m sure you’ll have it again.

To explain lockout again :
If you join an instance , you create your instanceID (let say instanceID 1) . You kill one boss , then your party disband .
You can continue the instance later with the same group or invite non binded player to finish it with you.
If you try to join another instance (let say another group that have InstanceID 2) then you can’t join it .

For wards : gunbad pieces gives wards to enter city dungeons . You need to have all redeye set to be full and and enter city dungeons .
Hopefully you can get the piece from boss drop , or by competing the quest (kill each boss 3 times)
Gunbad lockout is set to 3 days and it takes 3 hours to do a run (average time) . So you need 9 hours (and 3 x 3 days lockout) of gunbad to complete the quest and get the full set even if you’re not lucky on loot .

Same for city dungeons , you can do the quest (kill each boss 4 times) to get the full set no matter if you’re lucky or not . A city dungeon run tales 3 hours and have 4 days lockout . So you’ll need 12 hours (and 16 days lockout) to be full sentinel set .

If you start gunbad from zero, after 25 days lockout and 21 hours of game play in pve you’ll be full sentinel set .
Can u explain why I am lockout instance now? I am not finish it why I get this ???? what u mean do it later????how late?????
If I finish a run u give me 3or 4days lockout it make sense. If i crash or some bug in the run and get this . What it mean???