Recent Topics

Ads

Well, well, well..

Let's talk about... everything else
madrocks
Suspended

Re: Well, well, well..

Post#31 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Still white noise. No connection.. try agan.
Did you read the seccond post?

So everyone else is allowed to complain, but when the Lutz opens the gates it's not cool huh.
I see.
Why don't you keep on eating bread while I enjoy my cake.
Lutz

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#32 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:47 pm

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:27 am:D

That is the entire content of you second post.

If you are referring to your THIRD post, and the idea that talismans should be salvageable, I'm afraid I have to disagree there also. The point of talismans (other than to provide the ability to customize your gear) is to be a money sink in the game. Without money sinks the economy of the game goes to hell with inflation running rampant. I am glad however that Yaliskah was able to talk some sense to you.

Frankly, every time you guys have to defend a decision you have made it makes me think of a Will Rogers quote - "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock."

Today I'm of a mind to be the rock. :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

carlos

Post#33 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:00 am

Sulorie wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:26 pm I guess most, who have to say something, will ignore your ramblings too. Basically we all waste our time in this thread.
and
Skullgrin wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:57 pm Apparently you don't understand the problems in your initial post, so I will go through and break it down for you.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am So many cooks. To many... but sticking the nose somewhere it does not belong is inevitable, isn't it?

About the only thing that you stated that is right, you're putting your nose where it doesn't belong.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am I will add my own salt to this soup now, as you people clearly need it. Then I will feed it to this person -that I don't know- but whom is responsible for this short minded idea beeing put in place.
You will feel pointed out, and that is all that matters. As single or collective.

What idea? The nerfing of existing gear to make the new released gear more attractive.

Nerfing the gear isn't short minded, it is the Devs taking a a long term look at the stability and balance of the game - the exact opposite of what you say.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am Nobody want's new gear and their old one nerfed in combination. What people want is new gear that is a good alternative for a different personal playstyle.
As it's all a house of cards based on the time that people waste infront of a screen, instead of doing something productive in their life.
I don't care if this is Alpha phase. Some of us play this for years, that's alot of time. You nerf farmed gear, you steal the time put in it.

Adding new gear is exactly what the Devs are doing. Your complaint about your time being wasted is nonsense, you still have the gear received from spending that time playing, it's not like they took the gear away from you.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am Right, the nerf is a minor. But it is still a nerf and a downgrade. The trust towards you is crumbling now and people are leaving the game. You speculate on them comming back?

It isn't a downgrade if it applies to everyone. You are still at the same place on the power level ladder as you were before the nerf, because everyone moved down the same ammount as you - its a zero sum game. Don't know what that means? Look up and read about Game Theory.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am Don't even get me started on this constant AOE damage buff for ORvR. How to ruin largescale battles with AoE damage to force people into small scale.

Your random opinion on a entirely separate part of the game - has no place here and is just complaining about something with no actual facts to back it up.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am
There is such a lack in seeing the big picture here, it's beyond bad. I understand that you can't make everyone happy, but there is ways around it. You clearly took the wrong turn.
Good thing I am not part of it to take the blame, I stand neutral above you and observe your failing as I have done so in many other MMORPGs and Emu Projects in the past and present. They all failed, as for the emus they split and are constantly on the verge to fail. This games had their grow of the community and the flow disturbed by the simple nerf of -player progress been done-.

Again, you are wrong, the Devs doing this is them absolutely taking a long term look at the big picture. Oh, and the idea that you are neutral in this argument is laughable. The two sides are -

1. The gear nerf is bad for the game
2. The gear nerf is good for the game.

Being neutral would be having no opinion on the subject, while you are clearly on the side that thinks the nerf is bad.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am Good thing I did not invest expensive talismans in the Conqueror or Beastlord Armor pieces (to go into the details) as others have done.

Yep, none of this about YOU and how YOU think YOUR time has been wasted.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am Try to understand what was written, no honestly - read it again, think about it and understand. I know it's hard with nowadays general attention span, but make an effort.

Trust me, I did go over your post very carefully, no short attention span here.

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am The ones who started this project took a responsibility with them doing so. You should be very mindful about what you are doing here.
There is good alternatives out there, you shall be warned as you have been from other players way before.

Yes, the Devs took on a huge job, and as far as I'm concerned the are doing an awesome job. Yes, there are alternatives out there, as far as I'm concerned none of them are better than RoR. The question you should be asking is what is keeping you here?

madrocks wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am Now that you have read this you might think: "Mhh.. ok that's your opinion and it sucks."
To bad people talk to me constantly and tell me their thoughts of the actual happening.

Well, frankly this is just your opinion. And I think it sucks, on both an objective and factual basis, as stated above. I'm sick to death of people randomly attacking the Devs for every damn decision they make when most of those decisions are to improve the long term stability of this game. You signature image says "Talk ****, Get Hit" - consider this my little love tap to wake you up...
Sums it all up - some mod might wanna lock the thread before OP digs a hole so deep he can't come up (though this might passed this point already)
Starfkr

madrocks
Suspended

Post#34 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:18 am

Spoiler:
Dig a hole? lol.
Watch your language you boot licker.

I stand to what I said. Nothing to be shamed about.
I did not expect a nobody as you and the person you quoted to understand nor withstand a sharp expressed critique. Therefore you are - in my eyes - like a sticky chewing-gum under my boot, an entity to be removed.

Move long, I don’t even know you. You don’t matter.
Your post violates the server rules. – 1.1. Don’t attack other users.

Futher violations will result in the warning.
Lutz

Sulorie

Post#35 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:36 am

The patience of our mods is impressive. I would have ended this mess long ago.
Dying is no option.

live4treasure

Post#36 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:56 am

At this point the OP seems more and more like a mental case with severe narcissism, arguing his points by spewing insults and empty arrogance instead of presenting actual arguments.

I think it's better to lock this thread, it hurts to even read. Going way past the point of a (not-so-) funny troll thread and feels like something that would leave a negative impression of the forums themselves, and not only of the OP.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Tesq

Post#37 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:03 pm

wrong problem, conqueror nerf dosent matter as long all conqueror recived same treatement...

it's more imp that vanquisher is badder for tanks than conqueror.....

-losing ap regen ( with hold the line super buggy and not fixed yet from 2 years loose ap which you need to substan hold the line is important it mean free 1 tactic slot)
-loosing 1 % crit reduction
-losing 2% disrupt
-loosing wounds/self heal proc

-gain an "active" instead being hit or attack proc for avodiances (suboptimal exept for 2h def bg) again it surf this general hate for "on being attack" procs and now even for "on being hit" proc type jeez
-gain 200 armor .... (cought cought losing crit = worst)
-gain a 3% dmg reduction which is sub par on you cuz is to low as last set bonus, and uselss in every sich where you shuld be where the dmg are soaked by tanks and not spread between all wb ....worst even more since you are need to be hit and not any of your party to proc it, so if you get punt randomly away and your wb get bomb is just wasted..... having a better durable tank even in term of being hard to be punt is better than this crap, i think even in sich such doors tanks wall.....dps on vanquisher got general dps increase even in term of crit dmg increase you got an handicapped set like doomflayer and warpforged where fr tanks (**** sets with nO regen on it in fact, s much that rr 80 sov tanks were harder to kill as warpforged pre gain those hidden level shitty stats downgrade....)
-gain 2% of block ( is the only usefull bonus this set give).

basicaly my reaction in seeing conqueror was like the opposite of seeing vanquisher.
all tanks will benefith more from conqueror becasue ia more well rounded and all cmes sets than vanquisher. and here lies the prob if it was something alternative why make it as new better set; make it better or maike it drop the currency on conqueror level

well at least dok finaly got the essence proc.... which well togheter with cast time reductin mean than front line casting is possible again.

carlos

Post#38 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:57 pm

madrocks wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:18 am
Spoiler:
Dig a hole? lol.
Watch your language you boot licker.

I stand to what I said. Nothing to be shamed about.
I did not expect a nobody as you and the person you quoted to understand nor withstand a sharp expressed critique. Therefore you are - in my eyes - like a sticky chewing-gum under my boot, an entity to be removed.

Move long, I don’t even know you. You don’t matter.
Your post violates the server rules. – 1.1. Don’t attack other users.

Futher violations will result in the warning.
Those persons* (plural)

Writing nonsenes on a public forum (well, takes nothing to sign up) and gets sad/mad when NOBODY share his/hers cry-outs?
If you only "watched your language" from the start (not posting this, that is) non of this would be "a thing".

EDIT: Now i'm in the full belief that you are actually trolling - GL HF
Last edited by carlos on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Starfkr

Ads
Feru
Suspended

Post#39 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:36 am The patience of our mods is impressive. I would have ended this mess long ago.
yep release the dogs 8-) maybe you should join the police team :idea:
tbh im surprised your not an staff member yet :geek:

Edit: maybe an alt!