Recent Topics

Ads

Request of advice by a noob

Let's talk about... everything else
Ysaran

Request of advice by a noob

Post#1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:09 pm

I've just hitted 40/41+ and now i don't know what to do, i write here hoping some gentle soul can answer to some of my questions, which to be clear aren't about build/balance/stats or other thecnical argument, but more about how/when/where accomplish certain task; so lets start:

-T4 Epic quest
the items are generally valueble(also respect time needed to acquire them)? Or the subjogator one are better(always generally speaking)? The quest can be done alone or you need a group (remember that my rr<50)?

-Beastlord
Also with respect of recent changes is the set valid or are anni/merc better? How can i know if bosses are up? There's a way to know it without go there and see?

-Chapter 22
In what this chapter is so special? In what is differert respect ch21? Do they drop different sets? What set you gain from ch22? Is it valid? What rr should i have to do ch22? How many ppl do i need to complete the PQs? There are some PQs easier the other? Which?

-Gunbad
At which rr should i go for gunbad? Which sets drop? Are they valid or is a waste of time?

-Talismans
Actually i'm in full merc set, should i invest in talis or is a waste of money? Should i craft them alone or should i buy them? How can i acquire better talis boxes?

-Potions
Well, actually the same questions about talis, just about pots.

-Sets
There are other sets besides anni/merc/conq/domi/new sets that i should know because are useful? Are generally imperator/overlord sets valid?

Sorry for my bad english.
Zputadenti

Ads
nocturnalguest

Re: Request of advice by a noob

Post#2 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Which class mate?

Ysaran

Post#3 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:46 pm

i'm a choppa
Zputadenti

Berzar

Post#4 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Hey Ysaran, I'm sure you'll get some support here in the forums. In case you don't, find me in game or discord and I can answer some of that for you.
Zarbix - RR84 Bright Wizard / Zarrbix - RR82 Sorcerer / TheZarbix - RR80 Squig Herder / Zarbbix - RR73 White Lion / TheZarrbix - RR60 Archmage

Come watch and join the community!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thezarbix

YouTube: https://bit.ly/2rHL8uw

larsulu
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi

T4 epic weapons are nice for new t4 players ( you can do those 3 quest easily with just 2/3 players )

Beastlord s is one of the best set in t4 right now ( it gives you cloak/ring/pocket slots so you can make a good mix with others sets ) the only way to see if bl bosses are up is heading there.

Ch22 onslaught set, after conq/dom nerfs onslaught seems pretty good. You need 18/24 ppl to do those pqs and they are worths also for green/blue bags drops ( they gives you +24 talis )

Gunbad you need a good gear for this dg ( conq/dom/bl are nice ) and you gonna need it for wards achievement ( if you complete all red eye set you gonna be able to complete others/future dungeons in game.
Also Gunbad is worth’s for liniments/jewel drops.

Talisman : depends of your class, you can use +18/20 ( very low price in ah ) talis for your main stats in your lower sets.
I’d suggest you to pick up a profession for potion/talisman crafting ( very usefull )

Right now we have those sets for t4
Merc/anni /ruin / bl / onslaught t4 beginners
Conq/dom/ overlord imperator / sentinel ( city dungeons ) red eye ( Gunbad ) vanquisher/oppressor
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:55 pm

1) Worth it for weapon skins, pick wisely.
2) Cant say about choppa, but pocket item will be handy whenever you use set or not.
3) Onslaught set, 25 people WB to complete (on some you will do with 15-20 but 25 is safe number)
4) Redeye set is not realy worth it (totaly not endgame stuff), BUT you will get ward from it to be able to do better instances with better sets.
5) You should but dont go for 20+ talis, buy something cheap until you have gear you'll stick to.
6) Your preference really, I advise you to atleast have health potions buyable for officer medalions in undercroft if you dont want to spend gold on stat pots.
7) New sets ofc, opres\vanq\sent. Imp\over are mostly for their looks.

Ysaran

Post#7 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Thank you for the answers! I've been searching for these info for some time and often in-game nobody care to answer me in advice channel. One thing that i keep to not understand is: BL bosses are always up all together or there could be some up and some down? I mean, i have to check if all the 6 ( or 5? i don't remember) bosses are up, or if one is up then that mean that all are up?
Zputadenti

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#8 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Some can be up, while some are down. Each boss have respawn time of 3-4hours average, if you see it's corpse disappear - it means that new one will spawn in period of 15-60 minutes.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#9 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:05 am

Ok, thanks you! I have a couple of other question if you don't mind:

-what are the Ward? How can i obtain them and what do they do? I've read on ToK that in order to obtain the lesser ward you have to equip the annhi set, so i have equipped it but i haven't received the ward, so how does work the ward mechanics?
Zputadenti

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#10 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:12 am

Ward is instance requirement - entry in your Tome of Knowledge that you have full set from dungeon of previous tier (entry appears when you equip item on your character for the first time).
To participate in PVE dungeons, that were recently released, you need to have full Red Eye set (6 entries in ToK 1 for each piece), which can be obtained in Gunbad instance (which requires no wards to participate in).
  • Boots and Gloves drop from PQ bosses there(any wing, gold bag).
  • Helmet - from last both of right wing.
  • Body and Cloak - last bosses of middle wing (Skeletor - cloak, Meatball - body).
  • Shoulders - last boss of left wing.
Gunbad itself is cave in top left corner of Badlands.