Conq/Domi price reductions

Let's talk about... everything else
Collateral

Re: Conq/Domi price reductions

Post#31 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:23 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:11 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:35 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:44 pm

I'll say that tanks have a primary gear set that is, as one might expect, tanky. You can extrapolate all you want on that.
So play the game mode you want us to and the specs you want us to or no good gear for you tovarisch!

Time for me to finaly move on methinks.
My heart is breaking. Wait. stop. don't... go...

Tanks shouldn't have a Tank set as their primary set. Welp, we lost another one boys.
No reason for childish comments from your part, a head GM. Why even comment if you have nothing more to add other than snark and more reasons to bait people and piss them off. Seems like you guys really learned nothing.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#32 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Collateral wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:23 pm

So play the game mode you want us to and the specs you want us to or no good gear for you tovarisch!

Tanks shouldn't have a Tank set as their primary set. Welp, we lost another one boys.
No reason for childish comments from your part, a head GM. Why even comment if you have nothing more to add other than snark and more reasons to bait people and piss them off. Seems like you guys really learned nothing.
Speaking of bait, I'm tempted to take this one too, but considering your 6 warnings it wouldn't end well.

I'm not begging anyone to stay here, and if you want to be dramatic about not getting your way and threatening to quit, good riddance. Compose yourself with some decency if you don't want to be called out for it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Sulorie

Post#33 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:47 pm

I'll say that tanks have a primary gear set that is, as one might expect, tanky. You can extrapolate all you want on that.

Maybe server will lag less now. :D
Dying is no option.

lefze
Suspended

Post#34 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:53 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:34 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:41 pm

You mean our primary game mode is the most attractive way to earn top tier gear? Cool.
Define top tier gear? I run a 2h IB spec, rvr gets me defensive gear that is of no real use.

Are you then going to say to the playerbase that only certain specs will be supported at top tier?
There is no primary gear in practice.

Which should be obvious enough for this particular string to not exist.
Rip Phalanx

Fallenkezef

Post#35 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Collateral wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:23 pm

It's been that way for a while. I'm not the first one to leave over it. Even gave me a "warning" for posting a goodbye thread in off-topic, before deleting it.

Simple fact is they see this as their personal playpen and we have to do it their way or leave basicly.
Alea iacta est

Sulorie

Post#36 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:51 pm

Keep up the drama, it's the best way to get threads locked.
Dying is no option.

anarchypark

Post#37 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:22 pm

communication is two-way, interactive.
It requires each other.
you vent all you want and expect what from other side ?
' my opinion is the most important and you have to listen to me '
those are the one who need lessons for communication.
you're not paying customers, not in position of demand.

gimme more because...
gimme more or else...
it's really tiresome.
at least put please word.
7 years olds know this skill.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Fallenkezef

Post#38 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:45 pm

anarchypark wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:22 pm communication is two-way, interactive.
It requires each other.

gimme more because...
gimme more or else...
it's really tiresome.
The funniest thing about this whole trolling from the head GM was that my initial "time to move on" comment was actualy referring to putting aside my 2h IB and going back to the Engi which is an "approved" spec so can gear for.

the head GM decided to interpret it to mean me quitting the game and childishly troll the post which in turn led me to decide to screw it and quit the game rather than just the class.

I didn't make any "demands" I asked for clarification on the gear and the fact it seemed the staff only want to allow certain specs to get top tier gear, which was confirmed in the head gm's response.

No lessons have been learned in regards to communicating with the plyerbase, just childish trolling from the staff.
Alea iacta est

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#39 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:43 am

Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:45 pm
anarchypark wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:22 pm communication is two-way, interactive.
It requires each other.

gimme more because...
gimme more or else...
it's really tiresome.
The funniest thing about this whole trolling from the head GM was that my initial "time to move on" comment was actualy referring to putting aside my 2h IB and going back to the Engi which is an "approved" spec so can gear for.

the head GM decided to interpret it to mean me quitting the game and childishly troll the post which in turn led me to decide to screw it and quit the game rather than just the class.

I didn't make any "demands" I asked for clarification on the gear and the fact it seemed the staff only want to allow certain specs to get top tier gear, which was confirmed in the head gm's response.

No lessons have been learned in regards to communicating with the plyerbase, just childish trolling from the staff.
I guess I just didn't understand you and it certainly couldn't be interpreted in any other way. Good thing we has some open and honest communication before you lit yourself ablaze. Feel free to enjoy your time in-game, but stay away from the forums for a while.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Kurama

Post#40 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:33 am

GMs: Would you consider at least a 1:2 conversion for Opressor emblems? Thanks
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x