Recent Topics

Ads

Conq/Domi price reductions

Let's talk about... everything else
kkprfx

Conq/Domi price reductions

Post#1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:17 pm

When are they coming? The sets were nerfed, they are BiS for most classes. The nerf to the sets themselves should be enough to justify a decrease in the prices.
Gabber

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Conq/Domi price reductions

Post#2 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Vanquisher at least gets a 5:1 conversion, whereas Oppressor only gets 1:1.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Haskr

Post#3 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:35 pm

I agree, 1 to 5 would be nice, even 1 to 25 would not be too much.

I want to get onslaught now for my RP, see some groups for that quite often, dunno were conq stands atm, is it worse than onslaught?

Rydiak

Post#4 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Conq you can simply get by trading in ORvR Vanquisher medallions 5:1, whereas Onslaught requires nearly a WB to obtain. Onslaught is much harder.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

kkprfx

Post#5 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:20 pm

You realize that by nerfing the conqueror set you make it less viable and valuable therefore its prices should be tuned down as well - like the stats themselves.
Also the prices are still ridiculous, even with the 5:1 conversion ratio - why save up for conq/domi if you can save those vanq currency for the vanq set itself.
Gabber

LDRL

Post#6 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 pm

Conqueror is still very easy to get, vanquisher is 1:5 and conq drops from gold bags between 40 and 55. Meanwhile dominator has been made irrevant especially due to it taking the same amount of time to farm as oppressor.
Orophir RR 7X SW

kkprfx

Post#7 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:43 pm

LDRL wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 pm Conqueror is still very easy to get, vanquisher is 1:5 and conq drops from gold bags between 40 and 55. Meanwhile dominator has been made irrevant especially due to it taking the same amount of time to farm as oppressor.
dominator is still BiS for tanks
Gabber

Toonman

Post#8 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:21 pm

Wouldn't mind a price reduction for Dom. DAT Dom grind is real.

Ads
Flavorburst

Post#9 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:09 pm

kkprfx wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:43 pm
LDRL wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 pm Conqueror is still very easy to get, vanquisher is 1:5 and conq drops from gold bags between 40 and 55. Meanwhile dominator has been made irrevant especially due to it taking the same amount of time to farm as oppressor.
If we are speaking about DPS tanks, why would dom still be BiS compared to oppressor?

It's better in virtually every way.

kkprfx

Post#10 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:09 pm
kkprfx wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:43 pm
If we are speaking about DPS tanks, why would dom still be BiS compared to oppressor?

It's better in virtually every way.
Taunt proc (30% extra dmg with an insane uptime)
Gabber