Recent Topics

Ads

Sorc Nerf?

Let's talk about... everything else
GoshDarn
Banned

Re: Sorc Nerf?

Post#11 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:54 pm

All magic power items are the same, So no change there. Intel is the same. Mastery the same... Only thing different, Numbers. There has been stealth changes before, so honestly I am not surprised, nor am I upset. It is just funny that I attended a discord meeting not too long ago, where people had words about something like this.

I have my eye on a class that a team member plays that has not been negatively impacted in awhile, and I will just go have fun on that. Like I said, Nobody is whining, just if you are going to nerf something, say it. Otherwise it seems like you are nerfing something just because you want to, and there is really no grounds for it.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:44 pm

It seems there have been bunch of ninjachanges lately, noticed same on my WE about 1-2 week ago, PA which previously debuffed+gave 120 WS would now be just 108?
They are randomly changing ability values and ability performances, and by not posting anything in patch notes it is kinda hard to track as suddenly some ability starts doing less damage than days/weeks before.
It makes it hard to report bugs concerning abilities if you cannot know if they are ninjanerfs or just "bugs".
Might be somehow related to mastery points in tree now giving different scaling to abilities, in ways it did not give before - but so far it feels like bunch of random ninjanerfs.

Dammy095

Post#13 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:03 pm

eating a squig doesnt make next one summoned instantly for example. been like this for a while, another stealth change or bug ?

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:05 pm

We haven't touched Sorc at all, so I'm not sure what to say/recommend.

Danord
Suspended

Post#15 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Ninja changes are nothing new move along :mrgreen:

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#16 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Danord wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm Ninja changes are nothing new move along :mrgreen:
Whatever we say, we lie right? :)
Let say we "ninjanerf" then.
(using magic, according we haven't updated anything since 5 days...).

BurbsToo
Banned

Post#17 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Yes, I agree. Let's nerf sorc. Good idea, Jake. =D

Skullgrin

Post#18 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Like they said, without proof there now easy way to see exactly what is going on. It could be that you were fighting a stronger PvE mob, or you ran into someone in PvP that has a better than average build.

One way to alleviate that feeling and gather proof is to run one of the statdoll addons. They can be found here https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/. I always have this up and running in the corner of my window so that every screen shot I take has my stats clearly visible, and it shows when things have changed due to abilities used on me, or changes I've made when swapping out gear or tactics.

Here are some samples from another thread I posted in here on the forums -

As you can see, all my base stats are in the bottom right corner, and in the second screen shot you can see the changes highlighted in red and green when I switch out my weapon. Running this has helped out whenever I come across something that 'feels wrong' and allowed me to go back and see what was going when reviewing screen shots.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#19 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:46 pm

So... as it was already stated no changes happened in last few days.

In future, if you feel like something works incorrectly, please, report it on Bugtracker with evidences to help the dev team find a bug.

Thank you.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha