Recent Topics

Ads

[MathHammer] Minmaxing tool

Let's talk about... everything else
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: [MathHammer] Minmaxing tool

Post#131 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:54 pm

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:47 pm Just checked, the armor tali options still reflect the old unnerfed values :(
Changed in 3.3.5

Ads
Rydiak

Post#132 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Warrior Priest Warlord boots should have 2% Dodge, not 2% Disrupt

Warrior Priest SovOff belt should have +2% Parry and +2% Dodge, not just +2% Parry

Warrior Priest SovMain boots should have +2% Disrupt, not +2% Dodge
Warrior Priest SovMain belt should have +2% Dodge and +2% Disrupt, not just +2% Disrupt
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#133 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:11 am

Rydiak wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:52 pm Warrior Priest Warlord boots should have 2% Dodge, not 2% Disrupt

Warrior Priest SovOff belt should have +2% Parry and +2% Dodge, not just +2% Parry

Warrior Priest SovMain boots should have +2% Disrupt, not +2% Dodge
Warrior Priest SovMain belt should have +2% Dodge and +2% Disrupt, not just +2% Disrupt
Changed in 3.3.6

Phantasm

Post#134 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:15 pm

Any chance to add Vale-Walker set to set list?

Strakar

Post#135 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:21 am

I love this tool. Can we also add the ranked jewelry?

Fenris78

Post#136 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:54 am

I did a bit of refresh for the tool (still some bugs on the jewelry selection I need to figure out), and added/corrected items for some classes I play (Runepriest, WH and SM), like the Vale-walker set (Runepriest) and some purple or blue jewels plus triumphant/victorious full sets on those 3 classes.

You can still add the stats for your own class : just add rows on the "data" sheet and fill with item stats, same in the "weapon" sheet.
Also add the set bonuses following the same as existing ones (its easy).
Dont forget to add an apostrophe (') starting on items bonuses 1/2/3 before the "+" sign to be read correctly, and to copy/past formulas over new rows (at least on the Y to AL columns) by click-dragging down the little blue box on you selection.

To have easier way doing this, you can use the ItemXport addon (see first post) and follow instructions to grab stats from ingame, but it can be as fast to fill by hand if you dont have many items at a time.

Here is the shared link on my current tool (copy to your drive to use) :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Please note there is still bugs in some items stats (some % disrupt being % parry, or the other way around) that I didnt check yet, and the sentinel talisman for "+AP per second" is not working (if anyone got the answer to why, please let me know).

Also if you want to add your items, and send me your updated tool that I can update mine as well, it will be very kind of you ;)

inoeth
Suspended

Post#137 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:52 am

WE/WH invader 5 set bonus wrong, should be 5% melee crit

tried to add vale-walker stuff, but I don't really understand how to add new sets :(

Fenris78

Post#138 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:48 am

Thanks for the input, fixed the WE Invader bonus.

I only add gear for classes I play (or those I want to test about), I'm not playing Destru classes and tbh I lack time to invest much more in this tool.

I added the "trinket" row for people wanting to add ranked trinkets (or weekly ones).
Currently only added ranked ones for Runepriest.

To add a gear piece, it's pretty simple :

- Got to "DATA" sheet, filter by class (first row), select last line and add a new row after (do it as much times you have gear to add).
- Fill the rows with appropriate infos and stats. Dont forget to add an apostrophe (') before all secondary bonuses (the ones that start with a "+") or it will not work ; you can see if it's taken into account on the last columns, otherwise the wording is incorrect. You can do a copy/paste of similar bonuses if you are unsure.
- The gear should now be available in the "TOOL" sheet.

To add bonuses from sets :
- Go to the "Bonuses" sheet, filter by class, add as many lines you need,
- Select appropriate set (Vale-Walker should be enabled in the dropdown list), then the 2 pieces, 3 pieces, etc. in the next column,
- Fill the bonuses for each row (don't forget to add an apostrophe (') before every bonus that start with a "+", check the last column, the data should be automatically written if worded right).

Feel free to populated your copy with your classe's gear, and please let me know wich ones you updated, and send me a shared copy of yours ; this way I can update back mine, wich should become more and more complete.

Ads
Kpi

Post#139 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:39 pm

I see the Victorious/Triumphant set, but no jewelry, this is right?
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

CyunUnderis

Post#140 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:19 pm

Kpi wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:39 pm I see the Victorious/Triumphant set, but no jewelry, this is right?
Read this post above