Recent Topics

Ads

Is it worth ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Urdeg

Re: Is it worth ?

Post#11 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:03 pm

lefze wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:44 pm Manjare played a WL quite a few months back, haven't seen him in-game in ages though.

As for inquiring about the state of the server, you won't get an honest answer on these forums unless someone really wants a ban.
You'll find in either EU or NA timezones, on destruction or order, somebody is always grumbling about somebody else.

@OP you'll find the population spread between Order and Destruction pretty wildly different throughout the day and it flips back and forth. Weekends are a good bet for fair fights most of the time. As for the rest of the server? Its gravy as long as you can handle your class having its mechanics changed or nerfed without throwing a huge tantrum.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

Ads
Sedok

Post#12 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:58 am

Deaves wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm I made a tune, a Choppa ofc, named Deaves.. I was playing on Karak-Azgal in EU back in 2008-late 2010 in a guild called Inglorious Bastards. iv had some awesome memories from that time and i kinda wonder now what state this game is compared to the real game.

I remember you Deaves, we fought a number of times together in RvR and I was there when you hit rr100, two days before me iirc; and I think you were part of the early runs through TotVL. Good too see ya back, man.

Deaves wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm also... if anyone heard anything from a certain special Chosen named "Manjare" also played on Karak-Azgal, french dude... please let me know :)

I haven't seen Manjare here yet, would be good to talk to him again and apologize for leaving you guys hanging after downing Boss #8. Still feel guilty about that.
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

Deaves

Post#13 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Sedok wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:58 am
Deaves wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm I made a tune, a Choppa ofc, named Deaves.. I was playing on Karak-Azgal in EU back in 2008-late 2010 in a guild called Inglorious Bastards. iv had some awesome memories from that time and i kinda wonder now what state this game is compared to the real game.

I remember you Deaves, we fought a number of times together in RvR and I was there when you hit rr100, two days before me iirc; and I think you were part of the early runs through TotVL. Good too see ya back, man.

Deaves wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm also... if anyone heard anything from a certain special Chosen named "Manjare" also played on Karak-Azgal, french dude... please let me know :)

I haven't seen Manjare here yet, would be good to talk to him again and apologize for leaving you guys hanging after downing Boss #8. Still feel guilty about that.

hey man ! yeah good old times !! are you still playin here ? or just chilling around ? :) i had Totvl on farm for many moths, killed the extra PQ boss a number of times and looted the "legendary" sword for choppas aswell. me and Manjare farmed that every week ! tho i cant remember that you left us :o but i guess we were mad !! xD

Deviance01

Post#14 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Nice to see you again Deaves ,we played against in KA many times!
Had a WL named Narkan in Disorder a little bit and Dogma.
I met some of my former enemies from IB a while ago but i think we all got scattered in time.
pm Narkan/Everly (order) or Unholy/This(Des) for more KA memories chat.
Oh how i miss Azgal! :roll:
" As long as a single one of us stands, we are legion. "

Unholy - Chaos Marauder

zwerrie

Post#15 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 pm

Saw the name and I simply had to reply here. I played a marauder called Kontje. Been in Vandy Sagina for a long time, and I think I joined IB with my cousin (Kostenaci) the state of the game is zergy. I would say buy a ticket for the bus. There is a good amount of content, and fortress are in the (short) future. Welcome!

Anjanolian

Post#16 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:28 pm

I remember these names :twisted: from KA....
...Bride of Khaine...

Xumae

Post#17 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:06 am

Deaves wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm Heyall, hope some of you might remember me and i hope some of my old guild mates might be playing here.

I made a tune, a Choppa ofc, named Deaves.. I was playing on Karak-Azgal in EU back in 2008-late 2010 in a guild called Inglorious Bastards. iv had some awesome memories from that time and i kinda wonder now what state this game is compared to the real game.

I was among the first choppas to hit RR80 when it was a real grind and the first to hit RR100 on my server. did a lot of war-band raiding and masterd all of the pve content.

I would really like to see old school players here and hear some good news, then i might make my return and hopefully the amount of fun and skill based pvp will be once more in my life !

also... if anyone heard anything from a certain special Chosen named "Manjare" also played on Karak-Azgal, french dude... please let me know :)

My best wishes to all of you legends ! Peace out !! Deaves. GreeNmean.
Well it's really the only option, some of the custom class changes are annoying. Other than that it's fun.
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Lotyh

Post#18 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:50 am

zwerrie wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 pm Saw the name and I simply had to reply here. I played a marauder called Kontje. Been in Vandy Sagina for a long time, and I think I joined IB with my cousin (Kostenaci) the state of the game is zergy. I would say buy a ticket for the bus. There is a good amount of content, and fortress are in the (short) future. Welcome!
Kontje! and Kostenaci i remember you guys! Old thread but I'm back too!

Lotyh DoK

Ads