Recent Topics

Ads

Thank you

Let's talk about... everything else
ShaerTorathial

Thank you

Post#1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:54 pm

My apologies if I have put this in the wrong area; but thank you for the time and effort.

What do I mean by this? I mean the effort from everyone. Devs, programmers, supporters, players; everyone.

We all make this a great community and I especially appreciate people who put their own time and effort into a 'for the love of it' project.

We tend to focus on the 'bad' things. Have a good look at the effort we all put in and be pleased with the outcomes.

Hope to see you in-world :)

Zaskia Reichleitner - Knight of the Blazing Sun - "Forward!...and Myrmidia take the hindermost!"
Tarathi Steelsheen - White Lion - "We have borne axes since we stood with Caledor. Why change now?"

Ads
Teetog

Re: Thank you

Post#2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:08 pm

+1
Thanks to all the devs for all the hard work and dedication!
Also, to all the players for spending their time playing the game and making the experience so enjoyable for all

Ninjagon

Post#3 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:45 pm

I just wanted to create a new identical topic myself. Now I know, I am not alone.
Thank you developers for your time sink effort and passion to this project.
And thank you - all others, allies AND enemies, for the living mature community.

Long live to the WAR and RoR!
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Veritas

Post#4 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 am

I couldn't agree more. The amount of negativity on here is baffling. It is a free game, that is paid for and run by volunteers. I have been having blast. It really is a great game. Thanks to the team for what ya'll do.

Nidwin

Post#5 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:35 am

+1

No agruments here, even if I do enjoy a good argument on a regular base.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Azerreth

Post#6 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Id like to say that this game is my favorite game and always has been, Something about it is hard to find in other games.(This is the vanilla experience im talking about) I've played most of the mmo's out there right now, none come close. And it's testament to the original team and the vast potential this game had that EA squandered and silenced.

Jump ahead to this private server and I see that passion and love still intact, and infact I think this server is superior to live as most changes made make the game more balanced/accessible. Sure the Devs stumble and struggle sometimes but I can't imagine this is easy; They however never relent of give up and no matter how frustrated we get or they get at us they still come and spend their free time doing this.

I wish you could make money off of this, I Wish you could get the rights for this and do it right and continue the legacy of the game that it deserved. But it lives stronger than ever here and Im proud and happy to be here. Torque and the rest of the Dev team have done amazing and despite the stumblings that have happened due to outside sources, usurpers and drama squandering you remain strong. All of you. Im happy to be welcomed and happy to see you stand your ground, please keep up the good fight and remember to take some time to yourself when at all possible you all deserve it for all the hard work you do.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for giving me my home back, my game back and the place I spent my early teens in. This was my first real mmo-rpg and It very well might continue to be my game, until either the servers come down or I pass in to the vast expanse. I will see you on the fields of war, and once again... Thank you for all the wonderful magic you provide <3 <3 <3

Happy new year, may war be ever flowing.

Skullgrin

Post#7 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:49 pm

Agreed, excellent sentiment here.

As an aside, part of the reason for the seeming negativity is that people are passionate about this game, and sometimes that passion can bring out the worst in them. In a warped way, it is a testimony to the dedication this game brings out in us all. Just don't take it personal, have fun, and get your jabs in when and where you can! :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80