Recent Topics

Ads

About bags, medals and general RVR

Let's talk about... everything else
Vl4ddy

Re: About bags, medals and general RVR

Post#91 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:14 am

Yes, I agree. I am so tired of getting punshied by the devs over and over and over. No offense. I understand you guys hate progression. I understand the concept of time = content. But come on. Listen to your community. You are punishing people for PvPing, in a PvP game. I also usually run solo, sometimes in a duo and never more than a 3 man, depending if my friends are playing or not. Generally I only play one character, and order character. And since these changes I have switched to working on a destro toon, simply to go into the AAO zone. I don't really want to have to do it. But you guys force people into playing specific ways and you have to stop. Let people play how they want. Stop punishing them. Pleaase!
Sloppynachos, Ronnieraygun, Ronnyraygun, Phungi.

Ads
facundo7777

Post#92 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:28 am

what is the reason to play order atm?
Outnumbered and zerged at rvr, losing more than 90% of scenarios (t4) because even pug scanarios are outplaed by destro premades.
So more and more ppl will join to destro side.
What future it brings? empty zones and no more scenarios because "everyone" will be play at destro?

Collateral

Post#93 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:08 am

facundo7777 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:28 am what is the reason to play order atm?
Outnumbered and zerged at rvr, losing more than 90% of scenarios (t4) because even pug scanarios are outplaed by destro premades.
So more and more ppl will join to destro side.
What future it brings? empty zones and no more scenarios because "everyone" will be play at destro?
What the hell are you talking abou? Destro zerg? It's been order zerg for weeks now, and one day when destro has numbers it's zerg? Also when it comes to scs you can speak for yourself. I lost every single sc yesterday evening EU, destro had no premades at all. What you can conclude here, is that things vary from time to time, and you can't just go around making such statements without any proof.

Your doomsday 'everyone plays destro' scenario will never happen. It's ridiculous to even think that, cuz nothing similar ever happened here. So stop freaking out when you have bad luck on one particular day.

Lesnoj

Post#94 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am

For me these days concerning oRvR became unplayable and not joy able at all.
I am a persona that don’t like to run with other 24 ppl in WB like a headless chicken from one Bo to another and to listen a 16years old boy what to do and if not, you will be kicked. For me WB is not a playable solution and I want to play WAR the way I like it and not the way that someone thinks it should be. With all the new updates that were made to oRvR the dev team is forcing people to play the game their way, but I am not really sure if the devs are playing war at all, because if they did these changes couldn’t come to live.
I play 95% of my gameplay time solo, that’s why I picked WL ( I don’t have time to sit all day long near the computer, like kids, yes I have family and real life – I am sorry for that ) so when I do pvp and kill a 40lvl destro 1v1, I would like to have some fun and get some reward for my effort and not 20rr, just because destro have AAO. I do not have destro class and I am not willing to make one, once I have chosen the side, I want to stick to it and play only one side. Switching sides just because someone thinks it’s cool and normal. No, it’s not normal and not cool, not for me!
I want to play solo and to enjoy it and have a reward for that and when I want some changes, I will join group or warband without forcing me. Same thing is with the bags, why I need to play in a WB to get have better chance to get a bag, lots of people in WB are just standing near the BO and are AFK and will get a gold bag and a player that is actively playing will get only medals, do you really think that it is normal?

flintboth

Post#95 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 am

Last night, Chaos Waste RvR, factual feedback, I log in and join Solutar WB.

We were attacking and have been wiped from the Order keep, outer door 86 %, no aao for both realm >>> fight on the BO's during 30 min >>> Order attacking our keep, our outer door destroyed and Order wb's wiped, they was coming from the main gate and East postern (nice thing to have posterns open when the door is down because we have to deploy a real strategy at real time as attackers or defenders and not push main gate as dumbs) >>> fight on BO's 30 min, small and medium scales at the North BO's, big fight at the statu of the everchosen BO >>> we attacking orda keep and have been wiped from the outer door, our ram destroyed (no aao for both realm) >>> fight on BO's >>> Order wb's attacking our keep, both doors destroyed but Order failed at inner keep and wiped from Lord room >>> Fight on BO's, to show which realm have the most big muscles ! >>> We attacking Order keep, well defended and finaly take it and lock the BO's before an Order wb came back in their keep and wipe some of us who was defending the flag.

That was a nice night for what I have read on the RvR chat and there was many sorts of scales, I have posted a video to show what was going on the RvR during a battle to lock a map (and how I m bad).
I have seen many players playing well and with a great willingness on both sides.
Many differents strategies everywhere, many players was playing the RvR game, the Realm game and there was some solo and premades playing for kills only, stealthers in enemy keep, Archmage DPS around order keep and premades at North BO's and they was hard to catch as always, so they was here and they did not leave the game.

Two defences and three attacks... The RvR game look balanced for me and for what I have seen last night.
But a RvR game is not a PvP game, it's a Warhammer licence, strategies game and big battles, epic, brotherhood... not a capcom game like streetfightor.
But it is nice to see solo and premades, PvP players always here, playing well on the battlefield because they know how to move on a battlefield with a small group and don't think this is a PvP arena only.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Gangan

Post#96 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am

flintboth wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 am Last night, Chaos Waste RvR, factual feedback, I log in and join Solutar WB.

We were attacking and have been wiped from the Order keep, outer door 86 %, no aao for both realm >>> fight on the BO's during 30 min >>> Order attacking our keep, our outer door destroyed and Order wb's wiped, they was coming from the main gate and East postern (nice thing to have posterns open when the door is down because we have to deploy a real strategy at real time as attackers or defenders and not push main gate as dumbs) >>> fight on BO's 30 min, small and medium scales at the North BO's, big fight at the statu of the everchosen BO >>> we attacking orda keep and have been wiped from the outer door, our ram destroyed (no aao for both realm) >>> fight on BO's >>> Order wb's attacking our keep, both doors destroyed but Order failed at inner keep and wiped from Lord room >>> Fight on BO's, to show which realm have the most big muscles ! >>> We attacking Order keep, well defended and finaly take it and lock the BO's before an Order wb came back in their keep and wipe some of us who was defending the flag.

That was a nice night for what I have read on the RvR chat and there was many sorts of scales, I have posted a video to show what was going on the RvR during a battle to lock a map (and how I m bad).
I have seen many players playing well and with a great willingness on both sides.
Many differents strategies everywhere, many players was playing the RvR game, the Realm game and there was some solo and premades playing for kills only, stealthers in enemy keep, Archmage DPS around order keep and premades at North BO's and they was hard to catch as always, so they was here and they did not leave the game.

Two defences and three attacks... The RvR game look balanced for me and for what I have seen last night.
But a RvR game is not a PvP game, it's a Warhammer licence, strategies game and big battles, epic, brotherhood... not a capcom game like streetfightor.
But it is nice to see solo and premades, PvP players always here, playing well on the battlefield because they know how to move on a battlefield with a small group and don't think this is a PvP arena only.
It was (after a very long time) a great epic battle in which both sides gave everything. I started with a 3man roam grp, but we had to quit as the lags got to annoying. Later I joined a wb and fought with them till the end, trying to hold the order keep just a few moments longer to lock. 😁
Even though I only got a white bag, I was overly pleased with how the fighting went abd it finally felt like the good old WAR days ^^

Would love to see more battles like this in the future and I'm hoping it wasn't just a side effect if the 2xRR event 😋
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

anarchypark

Post#97 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:44 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Dude, it is just math. When 100 order are in a zone A and 50 destro, 30 order could move to zone B. In zone B you will have 30 order and 0 destro, unless destro from zone A leave as well. You can turn it how you want, either the balance in zone A becomes even worse, when people leave in a 1:1 ratio or you the same faction will be dominant in zone B too.

What you say only happens, when both factions are overall pretty equal and just raid different zones. Then small teams could swap to fight against all odds in other zone and increase overall balance.

point is who's gonna move and why.
small scale players have reason.
that's my point.

and zerg who seek least resistance,
they also have reason to move.
that's your point i guess.

though it made zerg to spread.
new zone + malus is working as carrot/stick to spread zerg i think.

specially, malus made ppl to stick to losing realm.
or at least stop them to go over winners.
i haven't seen drastic aao changes so far.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Xergon

Post#98 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:04 pm

flintboth wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 am Last night, Chaos Waste RvR, factual feedback, I log in and join Solutar WB.

Well, idk what balance are you talking about... if you mean 'diversity' in RvR lake then yesterday has nothing to do with that, because if was event weekend that impacted ppl to play w/e they play...
We started raid in zone with pop 180 vs 180 (which maintained for most of the zone), when order failed and got wiped couple times was destro turn to hit the keep, 1st attempt was not so good but 2nd one completed with success (order didn't even bother to try defend).
Glad that order didn't log off instantly and gave some couple good fights but that's mostly because of event i bet.
I didn't felt any lag yesterday, couple fps spike drops but that's client performance not server.
Below overall score for full raid of yesterday, top 3 players from our WB afaik they didn't get any bags aswell, guess they didn't contributed strong enough...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Ads
facundo7777

Post#99 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Lesnoj wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am For me these days concerning oRvR became unplayable and not joy able at all.
I am a persona that don’t like to run with other 24 ppl in WB like a headless chicken from one Bo to another and to listen a 16years old boy what to do and if not, you will be kicked. For me WB is not a playable solution and I want to play WAR the way I like it and not the way that someone thinks it should be. With all the new updates that were made to oRvR the dev team is forcing people to play the game their way, but I am not really sure if the devs are playing war at all, because if they did these changes couldn’t come to live.
I play 95% of my gameplay time solo, that’s why I picked WL ( I don’t have time to sit all day long near the computer, like kids, yes I have family and real life – I am sorry for that ) so when I do pvp and kill a 40lvl destro 1v1, I would like to have some fun and get some reward for my effort and not 20rr, just because destro have AAO. I do not have destro class and I am not willing to make one, once I have chosen the side, I want to stick to it and play only one side. Switching sides just because someone thinks it’s cool and normal. No, it’s not normal and not cool, not for me!
I want to play solo and to enjoy it and have a reward for that and when I want some changes, I will join group or warband without forcing me. Same thing is with the bags, why I need to play in a WB to get have better chance to get a bag, lots of people in WB are just standing near the BO and are AFK and will get a gold bag and a player that is actively playing will get only medals, do you really think that it is normal?
so true