Recent Topics

Ads

New BiS for Sorc?

Let's talk about... everything else
GoshDarn
Banned

New BiS for Sorc?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:16 pm

In light of the new Vanquisher sets, Sorc is clearly better off stacking mixed set bonuses. Does anyone have any suggestions on any sets that might be worth stacking? Possibly Sent I see. They took crit from Vanq helm for 3% disrupt ignore so maybe that stack with Beastlord % disrupt ignore & now you can attack healers better. I was never running out of AP, or hitting targets with high disrupt anyway, so lets try to utilize different sets here.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Re: New BiS for Sorc?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:31 pm

6 sentinel 1 vanquisher. 13% crit from gear lel.
Rip Phalanx

Arbich
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:39 pm

I neither have time, nor the equipment to actual test, so its theorycrafting:

Sentinel Ring with talisman is BiS, means full Genesis is not. 4piece bonus of Genesis set is relatively weak, so Beastlord Mantle is BiS.

About the Sets, its difficult. You can get the 1. bonus from sentinel with any item + ring. So maybe full Onslaught + sentinel belt is a thing? You will lose some crit, though.
If you go for the 5piece bonus from beastlord, you can´t take the ring, because you will lose the 3piece bonus from genenis. The stats on beastlord items are not that great, if I remember correctly and there is no +magic crit on sentinel gloves and boots. So I doubt its worth it (5piece beastlord, 3piece genesis, 4 piece sentinel).
Sentinel helm has +crit, while vanquisher has not. So maybe 5piece vanq+2piece sentinel+3piece genenis is the new thing? I think, I will strive for this.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#4 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Okay thank you guys for the tips! Whoever is making the sets clearly doesn't want people to stack full Vanq or any full set except for classes like WL. Looks like a lot of gunbad for my Sorc!
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:06 am

Helmets shouldn't have crit...
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Manatikik

Post#6 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:55 am

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:06 am Helmets shouldn't have crit...
Just wondering, why? Do you have a general template/formula you stick to for what pieces should give what? And is there a reason behind the pieces or just kind of a this is what we decided back when you guys started doing it and it’s not for consistency or to keep it similar to live. Just curious about your process for it.
<Montague><Capulet>

Flavorburst

Post#7 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:20 am

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:06 am Helmets shouldn't have crit...
Does that mean the Sent helm is going to be changed?