Recent Topics

Ads

Vanquisher preview

Let's talk about... everything else
GoshDarn
Banned

Vanquisher preview

Post#1 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Since previously all of the Conqueror sets had a 100 toughness exchange for all of the DPS classes, and now certain classes lose that & get a better buff, but some classes lose that and get a worse buff when you switch to Vanquisher from Conq. Generally the sets are balanced until you look at them in comparison with each other. For example, Sorc Vanquisher compared to White Lion Vanquisher is absolutely trash. The white lion gets that same toughness debuff but with a weaponskill buff, while the Sorc gets an AP buff instead while the class itself has the opposite of AP problems, so it is a useless buff and quite frankly a nerf.

Is there any way to preview all of the Vanquisher sets for each class? It is clear certain classes got screwed on their Vanquisher set bonuses, and given how long we were in Conq I think we are going to be in Vanquisher for a very long time. I want to see what Vanquisher set is best, and work for that one on whatever archetype it is on because all of the sets are not equal. Look at Conq into Vanq for white lion, then for Sorc. It is a clear nerf to classes who got that AP buff but don't need it and got it instead of a stat buff like White Lion. It's like Class-Specific sets were given to an entire Archtype.

If you put a White Lion or any other class that got the same Vanq buff they did, and put them first VS a Sorc or any other class that got that AP buff. First round, both in Conq. Say WL wins on 50% health. You put them both in Vanq, and that WL is going to smash that Sorcs teeth in with 80% health left.

Like I said I don't know what classes have which sets of Vanq, I just know some classes are way better and I want to study a page that maybe has all of the sets posted there with their bonuses.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
Oculta

Re: Vanquisher preview

Post#2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:48 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o

And a new whine post ....

Popcorn again ..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Healefix - Runepriest 40/65+
    Index - Knight 40/40
    Obyvankenobi - SW 40/66+
    Snipeshot - Engi 40/67+

"small scale lover"

Freezee - Zealot 40/71+
    Oculta - DoK 40/51+
    Greensyndrom - SH 40/81+
    Graagash - BO 40/51+

Gangan

Post#3 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:54 pm

GoshDarn wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:26 pm (...)
    Is there any way to preview all of the Vanquisher sets for each class?
    (...)
    Go to the vendor -> Change viewingoption from "Show useable now or later" to "Show all" -> check out all (!) sets 😉
    Pächter des Wahnsinns
    Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
    Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
    Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
    Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
    originating from Drakenwald

WExWH

Post#4 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:54 pm

focus pve until u get the jewel senti and u are fine

GoshDarn
    Banned

Post#5 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Okay so basically if you are MDPS, the more you benefit from weaponskill the better you are off in Vanquisher. The more you benefit from AP on an RDPS, the better off you are. Basically if you are at the bottom end of this, like a Sorc not needing AP ever, a Marauder already having incredible armor pen without weaponskill then that sucks for you Lol.

I found that the best possible pick for Vanquisher is definitely MDPS because they got stat buffs while RDPS got AP buffs. With that in mind the more you benefit from Weaponskill the better off you are. I see White Lion, Witch Elf/WH.. I have a Witch elf and White Lion, does anyone know actually how strong WH VS WE is?
    -Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

GoshDarn
    Banned

Post#6 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:56 pm

Oculta wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:48 pm :o :o :o :o :o :o

And a new whine post ....

Popcorn again ..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Do you know how to read? This was a question on how to see Vanq sets, someone answered it I thanked them and got my answer. If someone was whining, they were probably hoping their whining would get something done. I expect absolutely nothing to change with these sets, ever.
    Last edited by GoshDarn on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    -Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Sulorie

Post#7 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:58 pm

Gangan wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:54 pm
    (...)
    Go to the vendor -> Change viewingoption from "Show useable now or later" to "Show all" -> check out all (!) sets 😉
    I thought this is known to long-time players...
    Dying is no option.

WExWH

Post#8 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:59 pm

it's better to use a mixte set for mdps than use the full vanq.

3/3 vanq/opress
    3/4 vanq/senti
    5/2 vanq/senti 13% crit compared to full vanq 7% crit...
    and other...

Ads
    GoshDarn
    Banned

Post#9 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:58 pm
    Gangan wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:54 pm
    (...)
    I thought this is known to long-time players...
    No, I am fat noob.
    -Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

GoshDarn
    Banned

Post#10 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 pm

WExWH wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:59 pm it's better to use a mixte set for mdps than use the full vanq.

3/3 vanq/opress
    3/4 vanq/senti
    5/2 vanq/senti 13% crit compared to full vanq 7% crit...
    and other...
    I don't want to spend years in prison.. I mean Gunbad. This is a PVP game where I will be killing people with my armor, so i should have killed people to get it Lol
    -Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc