Recent Topics

Ads

Exp is too slow.

Let's talk about... everything else
megatweed

Re: Exp is too slow.

Post#21 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 pm

and i wasnt lying tho i will admit we mostly did rvr and sc in his 30 hours, and thats not for exp leveling which we didnt know until the nice gentleman explained proper ways to level.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:58 pm

megatweed wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 pm and i wasnt lying tho i will admit we mostly did rvr and sc in his 30 hours, and thats not for exp leveling which we didnt know until the nice gentleman explained proper ways to level.
What kind of rvr you did? Warband play on the bigger side? If you played 30h with so little progress, then you guys did a lot wrong. :)
Dying is no option.

carmine3161

Post#23 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 am

If you want to level up quickly and don't mind being down on RR, i would suggest doing quests in your racial area, not sure if racial area's matter anymore though for exp.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Ysaran

Post#24 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:09 am

carmine3161 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 am If you want to level up quickly and don't mind being down on RR, i would suggest doing quests in your racial area, not sure if racial area's matter anymore though for exp.
No, now all quests gives double xp
Zputadenti

Gracely

Post#25 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:32 am

Use the *2 events. One day you wont care about xp. Maybe then you will think renoun should be easier.

Urdeg

Post#26 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 pm

You won't be the last to unsuccessfully try and argue that it takes too long. Its only 40 ranks, that is minor compared to some MMO's. Other players are also correct when they say your Renown Rank is more important.

I don't know what you and your friends were doing but whatever it was, its far removed from the regular ways you'd advance through this game. You can grumble a bit about 30-40 but if you haven't gotten past rank 10 in 30 hours of play then I promise there is some issue with how you and your friends were approaching the game.
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

IronBrutzler

Post#27 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:42 am

Sorry but not one cares about the Level.

It is way more important to grind RR 40 and then levle to Level 40 so you get equip all the way and with the merged T2-4 you can RvsR all the way. If you had played live you know what pain it is to play PvE till you T levle is unlocked.

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#28 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:46 am

There should be an exchange method, where you delete one of your rank 40 toons and get a double xp potion for 7 days or something.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Ads
IronBrutzler

Post#29 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:50 am

Why would you delete a rank 40 char?

Make it that it takes a lot of tokens or something but new players will always cry

zaauk

Post#30 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:32 am

Hi

I leveled nr xx toon to 40 the last days. Not sure what it took since i dont play 100% when im online (kids and other stuff distract).
But i would say 3-5 days for a normal player.

If your duo its going to be really fast.
T1 you can do the PQs until you hit the RvR area and do that until rank 16.
At rank 16 you go to ostland and farm the set from PQs while you que scenarios.
When you got the set you will be around lvl 20. run some random PQ for some more exp.
Head to Telebechland (spelling?) Farm the mayhem set while you que for SCs
When you have the set you will be around lvl 28ish!
Now head to T4 and any lvl 30ish PQ and farm the ruin set while you que SCs.
When you have the ruin set you will be around lvl 35.
Now head out and do the T4 EPIC wepon quests whil you que for SCs
When you finish this you will be around lvl 38ish.
Now go farm some tradeskill stuff or just AoE any easy place with lvl 38-40 mobs
Grats you are now lvl 40 RR 30-35ish with decent starting gear, now do what you want and be usefull.
You will be low on RR but enough to get anti-crit rank III. RR is fast so dont worry.
Beastlord set would be my next step then RvR/SCs.

Dont forgett to max influence when you do PQs, will keep your gear uppdated while you level aswell.

Or do the slow way, SCs and RvR. your choice.

Have fun!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: