Recent Topics

Ads

Convert Emblems into Medallions?

Let's talk about... everything else
HappyHubris

Convert Emblems into Medallions?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:11 am

I am enjoying healing on my WP, especially in scenarios; I like being a pivotal healer in a small group. Yet there's a problem with this: the emblems that drop are only good for my weapon and off-hand each level, meaning that I end up drowning in emblems. Yet T2 RvR doesn't seem to be happening of0n, leaving me with very slight numbers of medallions. Is there a way to convert lowbie emblems into medallions? If not, this would be a shame for WP healers, as it removes one option of getting later tiers of gear.

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Convert Emblems into Medallions?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:21 am

Emblems are emblems and medallions are medallions. Never the two shall meet. :)

You could always use the emblems to purchase off-spec gear!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Sulorie

Post#3 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:13 am

HappyHubris wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:11 am I am enjoying healing on my WP, especially in scenarios; I like being a pivotal healer in a small group. Yet there's a problem with this: the emblems that drop are only good for my weapon and off-hand each level, meaning that I end up drowning in emblems. Yet T2 RvR doesn't seem to be happening of0n, leaving me with very slight numbers of medallions. Is there a way to convert lowbie emblems into medallions? If not, this would be a shame for WP healers, as it removes one option of getting later tiers of gear.
You can join t3 or t4 rvr as well. Why you mention t2 rvr?
Dying is no option.

HappyHubris

Post#4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:21 am Emblems are emblems and medallions are medallions. Never the two shall meet. :)

I have off-spec melee heals and DPS gear for my level and am still swimming in spare emblems. It's arbitrary that my preferred playstyle isn't rewarded similarly to another.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:28 am

HappyHubris wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:49 pm
Rydiak wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:21 am Emblems are emblems and medallions are medallions. Never the two shall meet. :)

I have off-spec melee heals and DPS gear for my level and am still swimming in spare emblems. It's arbitrary that my preferred playstyle isn't rewarded similarly to another.
Buy potions with emblems.
Dying is no option.

HappyHubris

Post#6 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:55 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:28 am

I am! This isn't the worst thing in a world, but I wanted to put in my two cents about the issue.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:05 am

HappyHubris wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:55 am
Sulorie wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:28 am

I am! This isn't the worst thing in a world, but I wanted to put in my two cents about the issue.
You can buy dominator gloves and boots for other classes too.
Dying is no option.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:12 pm

I'm not sure, but I think you can buy and salvage set gear for purple talisman fragments?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Gangan

Post#9 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Nishka wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:12 pm I'm not sure, but I think you can buy and salvage set gear for purple talisman fragments?
buyable sets don't give Purple Fragments anymore. the best you can get is 200 blue.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald