Recent Topics

Ads

Change shroud of magus / Elixir of the cauldron

Let's talk about... everything else
Allistarj

Change shroud of magus / Elixir of the cauldron

Post#1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:54 pm

As Topic says. ( NOT A SALTY TREAD)

WH/WE's Has way to many Escape / survivorbility /damage abilities. that is is impossible to beat them in a scenario of 1 v 1. unless ur a defensive tank that can take their first couple of seconds without dying.

its not like its rocket sceience to play them either. i levled one to 40 with zero gear was able to beat ppl alot higher then me.

list as follows

* Stealth ( i dont mind that, its the ground foundation of the class)
but its effective none the less.

* 7 Second parry, so even if as meele can survive their KD, u wont be able to fight back for 7 Seconds. agianst a meele class that dose the most dmg in the shortest ammount of time.

* 7 seconds of Distrupt, so basiclly any caster in the game is just road meat for them.

* A escape spell which gives them the ability to escape any fight they are losing. but... that would only be if they face more then 2 ppl at the time right? its impossible to lose almost any fights as WH / WE. unless ur fighting a good def tank.

* Oh well that it? no? ..... they get an extra escape spell with stealth included + 50 % run speed.

Suggestion:

1.Remove or reduce the parry/disrupt to 3 seconds. so it can only be used for escape and not ganking a target that cant fight back.

2. Make them move them higher up in the mastery trees so its not given that every WH lvl 40 has them.

3. Completly remove them since they already have enough escape spells

I dont mind getting beaten up once in a while, but i know as a meele dps / Caster that i might aswell AFK if i get jumped by a why 1 v 1. because its around a 3 second stun and im 50 % hp or less. and then a 7 second parry / distrupt so i cant fight back. and with riposte i even get to destroy my self as meele. while hes beating the **** out of me.

Please do something about this class that can make even average joe player look like a pro

Ads
DanielWinner

Re: Change shroud of magus / Elixir of the cauldron

Post#2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:11 pm

It's not a Balance Forum. Go there.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha