Recent Topics

Ads

If Order cannot win Scenarios, how do we get emblems?

Let's talk about... everything else
Alfinnete
Banned

Re: If Order cannot win Scenarios, how do we get emblems?

Post#51 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:34 pm

Nidwin wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 pm
Alfinnete wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:31 pm You cry about SC? Dest dont flipp one t4 zones, dont win one fort, dont roll bags, can not take advantage of the x2 event and you cry about SC Emblem!?
That's not true.
We did lock T3 Empire by taking High Pass keep Tuesday evening EU time.
We also did push Reikwald past week, was an epic failure but we got there.
There are plenty of ways to take advantage of the x2. Dinged my last WE level 40 (3 last levels done in 2 hours) and getting inf from PQ's for alternate appearance goes twice as fast with x2.
lol bro! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Alfinnete
Banned

Post#52 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:34 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 pm
Alfinnete wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:31 pm You cry about SC? Dest dont flipp one t4 zones, dont win one fort, dont roll bags, can not take advantage of the x2 event and you cry about SC Emblem!?
It's almost as if the people frequenting Forts are different from those who frequent SC :o
But not.

Raggaz

Post#53 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Also something Ive noticed is, whichever side is zerging their scs are usually worse.
Like if order is zerging in the lakes, then the scs for order are typically worse.

This probably works for both side, as the good players stay on the underdog side, while the xrealmers cross over, get bored and que. You will also get more 40s vs pre 40s in these types of situations.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#54 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 pm

But what it you made a group instead of solo queueing? Then it wouldn't matter who is in the lakes. As long as your friends aren't bad your chances of winning will go way higher.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

WExWH

Post#55 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 pm But what it you made a group instead of solo queueing? Then it wouldn't matter who is in the lakes. As long as your friends aren't bad your chances of winning will go way higher.
not group but duo :lol: pug sc is the best way to grind emblems, fast proc compared to other with 1 pop per hour and same reward.

Luuca

Post#56 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 am

You get 1 emblem for a loss.

Lose 2100 SCs and get your t4 SC weapons.

??

profit

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#57 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:23 am

6v6 scenarios should reward 3x the emblems for a win and twice as many for a normal loss. Change my mind.

Sulorie

Post#58 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:28 am

Luuca wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 am You get 1 emblem for a loss.

Lose 2100 SCs and get your t4 SC weapons.

??

profit
It is 1500, the price was reduced. Play the game and you can see it. :)
Dying is no option.

Ads
Luuca

Post#59 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:23 am 6v6 scenarios should reward 3x the emblems for a win and twice as many for a normal loss. Change my mind.
If SCs had Malus, it would encourage players from the over populated side to leave the SC and take the Quitter debuff to go play their other faction toons and balance the SCs.

Alpha Logic.

Aliram

Post#60 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:58 am

Funny thread indeed.
Tons of useless posts (that supposed to be funny, I guess..) or obvious trolling.

I'm not complaining at all, I couldn't care less honestly. I haven't played for about 2.5 years now, just downloaded the game again a week ago and played for a few days, on both sides. And I have to say that absolutely nothing changed since the 2016-17. Order side are terrible at SC's, for a bunch of the reasons, but it's so silly to deny this fact.
Yes, of course, sometimes order win, and 32 lost streak looks kinda strange, but I'd say the winrate of destro side is about 75-80%.
I name just a few:
- Lack of tanks and melee classes in general, that result in 'no frontlane' on order side in majority of cases. Playing as engi or bw, usually I'm having 5-7 destro melees on me already 5 secs after the fight starts (oh yeah, guess I'm terrible at positioning...) and this typical destro melee train keep steamrolling with no resistance.
- Lack of or just bad healers. So many times I've seen this picture, 3 shammys, 2 DoKs and 1-2 zealots on destro side and just one AM on our side, who decided to be a DPS, okay. Even if we got several healers (situation which happen quite rarely) most of the times I still see some strange, I'd even say mysterious stuff on the statistics screen after we lose. Like our 3 runepriests with pity 30-50k healing each and one single destro DoK with 350k, okay. I see this almost often. Well, I guess this problem is partially related to the first one I named, but still it's a fact you can't deny, unless you're a destro player who enjoying the state of things or a troll.
And yeah, can you tell me please, why I always see great or even amazing unkillable DoKs and I rarely see even adequate, let alone good WP's? And this is definitively not a 'subjective and biased point of view of an order player' I have few destro toons and I've seen all this from the other side of thing too, countless times.