Recent Topics

Ads

Easy Mode Side ON!

Let's talk about... everything else
zgolec

Re: Easy Mode Side ON!

Post#21 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:57 pm Destro needs Phalanx to return. Hao is Destro's only savior that can turn the tide. He needs to stop F***king off on ESO and return to balance to the realms.
Saw Hao online like week ago? But he doesnt seem to think about comingf back... Only reason i would go on my chosen or bg is Hao come back :P Was fun when Zerg and Dio made wb... For now i will stick to SM n WL ;p
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:24 pm

Xergon wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:15 pm Don't blame system, when destro decide to farm Order in kills than doing objective game and winning. Just now in Chaos Fortress, destro has bunch of 6man only looking for easy kills, not even trying to defend or retaking lord room. Only Erihon WB was inside lord room killing lord alone, while destro farming Order at Spawn camp.

This. I said before, many destruction players prefer to rub their ego by jerking off of Dammaz Kron kills/death ratio instead of doing objectives for the win.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Wdova

Post#23 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:48 pm

When I switched from destro to order, order was farmed 24/7 with permanent AAO. Than I left game for a while and when I came back, side changes and destro has AAO most of the time while zones are locking by order one by one. Thats nothing special. In couple of months order gonna get farmed and destro gonna get theyr superblobs again :)
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#24 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:53 pm

Wdova wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:48 pm When I switched from destro to order, order was farmed 24/7 with permanent AAO. Than I left game for a while and when I came back, side changes and destro has AAO most of the time while zones are locking by order one by one. Thats nothing special. In couple of months order gonna get farmed and destro gonna get theyr superblobs again :)
Its funny because ppl keep saying that for like 8month now.... if not more....
]

Akilinus

Post#25 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Yes shame on all the destro 6 mans that rather farm pugs then to carry them.
Dont see a problem since they are not complaining about order locking zones. You do what you think is fun, I rather not play in massive blob but maybe thats just me :)
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Nishka
Suspended

Post#26 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:53 pm

Akilinus wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:09 pm Yes shame on all the destro 6 mans that rather farm pugs then to carry them.
Dont see a problem since they are not complaining about order locking zones. You do what you think is fun, I rather not play in massive blob but maybe thats just me :)
I guess killing solo players in a group is fun for some players. But I find it a boring, zero effort activity.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

scatterthewinds

Post#27 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 am

Nishka wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:24 pm
Xergon wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:15 pm Don't blame system, when destro decide to farm Order in kills than doing objective game and winning. Just now in Chaos Fortress, destro has bunch of 6man only looking for easy kills, not even trying to defend or retaking lord room. Only Erihon WB was inside lord room killing lord alone, while destro farming Order at Spawn camp.

This. I said before, many destruction players prefer to rub their ego by jerking off of Dammaz Kron kills/death ratio instead of doing objectives for the win.
believe me no one on that list (nor their tanks or healers who aren't on that list) is complaining about the current situation. let the rp rain :lol:

Dammy095

Post#28 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:10 am

and another destro fort full of WE, SH and 2h tanks and choppas
Xergon is correct, destro full of egocentric players who doesnt care of team play

Ads
Akilinus

Post#29 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:45 am

Nishka wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:53 pm
Akilinus wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:09 pm Yes shame on all the destro 6 mans that rather farm pugs then to carry them.
I guess killing solo players in a group is fun for some players. But I find it a boring, zero effort activity.
What do you mean solo players?
Players who play solo without a group
Or players who solo pug?
Doing 6vX is fun for some players
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

rmpl

Post#30 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:23 am

Nishka wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:24 pm This. I said before, many destruction players prefer to rub their ego by jerking off of Dammaz Kron kills/death ratio instead of doing objectives for the win.
it might be because even if you do the objective for the contribution you might end up getting crappy roll anyway but kills always give you rp

honestly i dont join forts because i want them to be successful defences or something, im not some realm pride roleplayer. i want my renown and my tokens and be on my merry own way back to scenario farming as quickly as possible.