Recent Topics

Ads

Fix The Order Zerg

Let's talk about... everything else
Egoish

Re: Fix The Order Zerg

Post#11 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:30 pm

raphah wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 pm Seems like only 6 month ago it was fix the destro zerg.
hmm, destro seemed to be winning before Xmas, seems to have flipped in the new year.

Ads
Tom

Post#12 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Egoish wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:30 pm
raphah wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 pm Seems like only 6 month ago it was fix the destro zerg.
hmm, destro seemed to be winning before Xmas, seems to have flipped in the new year.
Actually, destro have had constant AAO more or less since the introduction of Vanquisher.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#13 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:39 pm

I played destro for one day ... well ... maybe for 6 hours. All I will allow my self to do. I did my part against the zerg.

And my magus went from 40/19 to 40/42. Not really going to complain about that.

PLUS; Just about every destro I was in wb with had just as low RR levels as I did. Sorry, but when order is driving for forts and using their high end toons to do so, and destro are on lowbie alts, it will not end well for the lowbie alts. Unless, like me, all you care about is leveling up.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

mubbl

Post#14 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:48 pm ...yea order zerg is pissing but ehi maybe organize aoe wb and def keeps.
Other have done it in past, you can do it too
thats a real,....lets say ambitious advice directed to a new player :D

Acidic

Post#15 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:35 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:13 pm It's a player mentality issue, I'm afraid: until some brave souls from Order decide that zerging is no longer fun, and swap over to help Destro (and vice-versa, btw), or until zerging is actively punished, this will not change.
I’m my opinion the game owns part of the responsibility, there is a limiting in rewards but as there is the hope of bags and or port the carrots is still there and the incentive to Zerg is there.

In my opinion bag rolls on thier own significantly increase the encouragement to Zerg a zone .
Without said bag rolls there is no incentive and no reward for zerging.

Vaul

Post#16 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:42 pm

I agree with OP this a priblem and has been since live and the root cause is two factions.

How about a real incentive to control 4 BOs? E.g. a nice zone wide RR tick should a faction control and hold all 4 BOs for 1 min. For example.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Ridduk

Post#17 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Tom wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:35 pm
Egoish wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:30 pm
Actually, destro have had constant AAO more or less since the introduction of Vanquisher.
Thats the way i remember it.

Tesq

Post#18 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:31 pm

Vaul wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:42 pm I agree with OP this a priblem and has been since live and the root cause is two factions.

How about a real incentive to control 4 BOs? E.g. a nice zone wide RR tick should a faction control and hold all 4 BOs for 1 min. For example.
Root of the problem are map design and flagsystem...

Ads
Manatikik

Post#19 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:46 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:31 pm
Vaul wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:42 pm I agree with OP this a priblem and has been since live and the root cause is two factions.

Root of the problem are map design and flagsystem...
In T4 arguably a majority of the maps are Destro biased by layout. Caledor, KV (if destro has their intended keep, map is pretty bad in all regards though), Reikland, BC, and CW (pretty small but still there

Granted some maps like BFP/Badlands, TC/Ostland, and TM are just poorly design all in all with map design.

The main issue with why zerging has gotten so bad is personal loot rolls and Keep Takes being worth more than Zone flips; so a keep is worth 2x as much as a zone no matter how much an underdog tries (without a lot of AAO kills which small man groups manage to do constantly) you will relieve roughly a third of RR of an attacker. This mainly applies to pug gameplay though.
<Montague><Capulet>

Tesq

Post#20 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:10 am

Was thinking more of TM and BC , reik and similar problematic maps that just encourage zerg And fact that no syncro timer mean no syncro forced push on flags at same time which mean zerg can Snowball around as much it want 1 flag at time...moreover pug play is all the play exept EU primetime and still depend if both side nave prem WB......