Recent Topics

Ads

Fix The Order Zerg

Let's talk about... everything else
DanielWinner

Re: Fix The Order Zerg

Post#31 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:24 am

There is no x-realming. People aka blobers play stronger side constantly, they don’t switch from one to another.
Current problem with zerg is caused by the forts. People understood that it’s better to just surf through all the zones and get to a fort as soon as possible. Even in a fort you kinda zerg against 20% aao and it gives Order huge advantage due to knights M4. I’ve seen how successfully Order can push Destro in Fort Lord room. It’s a matter of seconds.
So yeah when it’s all about Invader bags you better just push to the fort and enjoy your rewards since attackers have much better chances of getting a reward (not say about renown: 2-4k for defenders and 50+k for attacker with 2-3 wipes of defenders)
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
Nidwin

Post#32 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:51 am

You get used to it and the renown you can make is always good.

It also switches over time ,I was told, and we truly had a destruction dominance when Az screwed up the WL builds past Year.

Look at the bright side with the forts.
If you are truly active in the last zone and do some "useful" stuff your spot for fort defense is guaranteed on destruction side. I only had to click once on the portal on my Witch Elves and got 9.5k renown for killing site-seeing Vonwulf during stage 1.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#33 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:27 am

I never understood why people always complain. Win or lose you have a chance for a bag.

Playing with AAO is a lot more renown plus one gets bags....so whats the problem?
The biggest problem this game could have is balance. Balance = staying in the same zone for 4 plus hours

Aceboltz

Post#34 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 am

DanielWinner wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:24 am There is no x-realming. People aka blobers play stronger side constantly, they don’t switch from one to another.
Current problem with zerg is caused by the forts. People understood that it’s better to just surf through all the zones and get to a fort as soon as possible. Even in a fort you kinda zerg against 20% aao and it gives Order huge advantage due to knights M4. I’ve seen how successfully Order can push Destro in Fort Lord room. It’s a matter of seconds.
So yeah when it’s all about Invader bags you better just push to the fort and enjoy your rewards since attackers have much better chances of getting a reward (not say about renown: 2-4k for defenders and 50+k for attacker with 2-3 wipes of defenders)
Thanks god. At least one mod understands what's going on and can put in into words.

Also we need to talk about order forts, stonewatch specially. The entrance being in front of order warcamp is already really bad. But the most offending part is the keep lord room entrance. Check by yourself: it has the layout of a slaughterhouse. It sure does not help destro keep pushes.
Then we have shining way. From my personal experience, the only time destro succesfully took eataine the zone just bugged: no reward for zone lock and the fort did not open. So I could not check it.
FInally I have never seen a succesful reikwald push during my playtime.

Then I will surely be laughed at again but I must say it: BW having WAY better aoe than sorc really helps to push, it's not only solar flare: huge aoe damage and conflagration of doom really help the push while staying in a safe position.

Allie
Suspended

Post#35 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:02 am

DanielWinner wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:24 am There is no x-realming. People aka blobers play stronger side constantly, they don’t switch from one to another.
then please explain what happen in Praag today it was 150 des vs 150 order then in the span of a few minutes it was 100 des vs 200 order

Manatikik

Post#36 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 am

Allie wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:02 am
then please explain what happen in Praag today it was 150 des vs 150 order then in the span of a few minutes it was 100 des vs 200 order
50 people logged or changed zones for both sides? Life isn't one big conspiracy against Destro, bud.
<Montague><Capulet>

Allie
Suspended

Post#37 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am

Manatikik wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 am
50 people logged or changed zones for both sides? Life isn't one big conspiracy against Destro, bud.
i take it you are 1 of those X realmers then =P

peterthepan3

Post#38 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am

First: where is your evidence that this happened in the span of a few minutes?
Second: assuming this actually happened as you say, maybe people logged off/Rq, while an influx of Order came?

People are quick to whine about this mythical xrealming, yet there always seems to be a shortage of evidence. Odd.

@Nidwin

that's an unfair comment to make: Destro zerging it up a few months back had nothing to do with state of WL (a class that is all but irrelevant in largescale RvR).
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#39 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am

Allie wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am

Yea, me and my level 39 SH that has had a level of rested for over a year love to play destro. You caught me bro!
<Montague><Capulet>

Jabba

Post#40 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:11 am

Allie wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am

Yer looks like he has many destro toons from his signature....give it up with this xrealming bs. Even if xrealming when losing was a thing, who cares? Anyone who would log off and join the dominating side in the hope of getting rewards from a keep take rather than greater rewards from actually killing people with aao is probably terrible and wasn't contributing anything to a fight anyway
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge