Recent Topics

Ads

Doomsday weapons changes - any ETA?

Let's talk about... everything else
ChicagoJoe

Re: Doomsday weapons changes - any ETA?

Post#11 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:30 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:45 pm
ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:35 pm I know they are currently being tweaked because they are presently subjugator copies without the proc, however it would be great if they are straight up SC copies of the Glory type weapons or similar for those who focus on warband play and never play SC, even if more expensive.

Can SC players get Invader copy for those who focus on SC play and never play WB? :D

You raise a good point however my suggestion was more so around weapon specs already approved and implemented that would not create additional balance issues as being new and overwhelming and would be slightly different than subjugator weapons.

I didn’t initially fully appreciate the complexity of your balance decisions, or how multiple currencies influence different play populations. I am glad you are part of the decision making team and look forward to the new stuff.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Grobbok wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm lol, how scenarios, PQs, quests, kills, everything can contribute to rvr? It was the biggest mistake in a very old rvr system from WAR
as you wrote, this is rvr game! RVR! not pve, not pvp, not pvd,
players want to play RVR!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't say it wasn't a mistake. The game tried to be too many things. Its should have been a rvr game. The reason you have gear sets, particularly endgame sets from rvr and not other parts of the game, including scenarios, is rvr is the the game. Requiring realm effort for all to get a reward was the driving concept of play.

Ysaran

Post#13 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Grobbok wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm
Telen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm Maybe because this is an rvr game and the rvr is the game. Scenarios, along with PQs, quests, kills, everything, all contributed to rvr when there was single currency.
lol, how scenarios, PQs, quests, kills, everything can contribute to rvr? It was the biggest mistake in a very old rvr system from WAR
as you wrote, this is rvr game! RVR! not pve, not pvp, not pvd,
players want to play RVR!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't knew that i want to play only RvR. Thanks you to make me understand this deep true. I always thought that i like both RvR and SCs but seems i was wrong and that i don't really knew myself. Wow, everyday i discover something new about myself, thank you very much, i will stop playing sc right now, i swear
Zputadenti

Foltestik

Post#14 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Grobbok wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm players want to play RVR!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to play scenarios :geek:

Toonman

Post#15 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:41 pm

SC life all day, err day.

TanithScout

Post#16 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:48 pm

WAR should have been an RvR only game, like DAOC. Now we have wow arenatards with an inflated sense of skill, purpose and worth ruining good rvr games for years.

Also grinding pw's to lock was cancer.

RvR and SC's in WAR are fine. Get sc set be sc player, get rvr set be rvr player (rvr sets easier to get) so perhaps better to mix and match with less of a divide now (2:1 currency conversion).

Personally I'd love more 6/12v x but never gona happen. Either sc epeeners or wb epeenrs. Thats how it is, deal with it.

Subjugator statlvl weaps with different procs (existing procs) could be fun. Or you just get the weap and choose the proc you want for your build. OP? Maybe, so balance.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

oaliaen

Post#17 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:56 pm

pls make this weapons different of any other....we already have smuggler/subjugator

Tesq

Post#18 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:06 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:45 pm
ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:35 pm I know they are currently being tweaked because they are presently subjugator copies without the proc, however it would be great if they are straight up SC copies of the Glory type weapons or similar for those who focus on warband play and never play SC, even if more expensive.

Can SC players get Invader copy for those who focus on SC play and never play WB? :D
conqueror had dominator so, well .....tecnically ...what about currency for premade only sc with alternative stats and proc than subj, like 2h with 10% avoidance for tanks etc (jsut follow epic quest criteria..)....you'll see how many ppl gona enter sc premade then...

Ads