Recent Topics

Ads

Doomsday weapons changes - any ETA?

Let's talk about... everything else
ChicagoJoe

Doomsday weapons changes - any ETA?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:35 pm

I know they are currently being tweaked because they are presently subjugator copies without the proc, however it would be great if they are straight up SC copies of the Glory type weapons or similar for those who focus on warband play and never play SC, even if more expensive.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Doomsday weapons changes - any ETA?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Hell, I'd even be happy if they were effectively Subjugator weapons that just had different procs.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:45 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:35 pm I know they are currently being tweaked because they are presently subjugator copies without the proc, however it would be great if they are straight up SC copies of the Glory type weapons or similar for those who focus on warband play and never play SC, even if more expensive.

Can SC players get Invader copy for those who focus on SC play and never play WB? :D

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#4 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:47 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:45 pm
ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:35 pm I know they are currently being tweaked because they are presently subjugator copies without the proc, however it would be great if they are straight up SC copies of the Glory type weapons or similar for those who focus on warband play and never play SC, even if more expensive.

Can SC players get Invader copy for those who focus on SC play and never play WB? :D
I second this motion! Why am I forced to to orvr when its horrible?

wachlarz

Post#5 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Yes why they cant? WB players are better? More skill they need ? More time waiting in BO ? Why only one way to get top gear ? Why promote only play in Wb not small scale ?

wachlarz

Post#6 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Yes why they cant? WB players are better? More skill they need ? More time waiting in BO ? Why only one way to get top gear ? Why promote only play in Wb not small scale ?

Grobbok

Post#7 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:33 pm

why not? create ONE money system, warcrest as it was on an original game and problem solved
if someone wants to play sc ok, if not ok too, DO NOT force players to play what they don't want play!
is this FFBF or not?
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Telen
Suspended

Post#8 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm

Maybe because this is an rvr game and the rvr is the game. Scenarios, along with PQs, quests, kills, everything, all contributed to rvr when there was single currency. Now they are separate they have separate currency. If you want end game gear you had to contribute to the realm. imo scenarios were a net negative for WAR as they conflicted with the concept of players place in the game.

Ads
xanderous

Post#9 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Would certainly like to see doomsday weapons specific to WB engagements why do you all want copies of weapons already in the game that are obtainable now.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Grobbok

Post#10 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm

Telen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm Maybe because this is an rvr game and the rvr is the game. Scenarios, along with PQs, quests, kills, everything, all contributed to rvr when there was single currency.
lol, how scenarios, PQs, quests, kills, everything can contribute to rvr? It was the biggest mistake in a very old rvr system from WAR
as you wrote, this is rvr game! RVR! not pve, not pvp, not pvd,
players want to play RVR!!!!!!!!!!!
lider of Da fat squigs guild