Recent Topics

Ads

wh compared with we

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: wh compared with we

Post#61 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Wdova wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:16 pm ...
FM - tactic 3% increase crit chance per bloodlust

WH pros:
No viable increase crit chance tactic

No idea how this change over Last year or two.
This has changed. FM does not increase crit anymore.
Dying is no option.

Ads
jayjaywarrior

Post#62 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:49 pm

I think people need to stop talking about this kind of stuff the classes are not made in such a fashion meaning find a small patch of land you can call home

quler

Post#63 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:23 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:31 pm I think witch elf becomes the way more powerful than wh as grp play or solo. Now WE got Mark of Morathi, aa speed bust like core wh's tactic - IF, also huge aa damage buff from SS +50%. If we going mirroring, so give to wh analogue of TOB and aa damage buff from any finisher. All what have wh its - bal, which is cliensable with physical damage. Simple imbalance here :cry:
:lol:
Is he trolling or that?
Ill trade ToB and MaratiShitaaspeed for EW or BAL anytime and anyminute.

On low armor targets Burn away Lies almost DOUBLING(torment+tics) your dps!
On any armor targets EW negates 250 toughness, and hits well...

toliver

Post#64 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:18 pm

the reason fun died is because he’s a dirty nasty Air Force pilot

Mystry
Suspended

Post#65 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:54 pm

ScaliTerrore wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:06 pm Even after reading 6 pages, I did not understand which is the state of WH and WE, 80% of the commenta seems like the classical fanboys vs haters (ps4 vs Xbox, android vs apple, got vs lotr, cod vs Bf & ecc ecc).

There is someone that can make an objective analysis about these two Classes and make a list of the strenghts of both and what each of them can do better compared to the other one?
I can only comment on WH.
The short answer is that WH pales in comparison to every other melee on Order in every way except burst damage. Except that given the nature of the game, the existence of detaunt, guards, and that the '1v1' scene is practically non-existent compared to regular warband play, it's mostly meaningless. A group has no incentive to bring a WH over a White Lion or a Slayer or even an assault Shadow Warrior. Everything WH does, they can do or do better, and are VASTLY more survivable than WH is.

There is a very good reason that you never see WH's in actual premades unless that WH is the one making the premade. It was bad enough to make me quit playing WH and switch classes.

Hopefully that answers your question.

qwerty113

Post#66 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:02 am

So if WE got MOM - analog of WH's IF, let give to WH tactic analog of WE's TOB. And buff aa damage like SS. That will be clearly balanced and gives to wh some choices
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

rrrutsss

Post#67 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:17 am

qwerty113 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:02 am So if WE got MOM - analog of WH's IF, let give to WH tactic analog of WE's TOB. And buff aa damage like SS. That will be clearly balanced and gives to wh some choices
Seems like you just want to play WE.
Just because you get killed by WEs you think its OP compared to Wh.
Make an WE and play it.