Recent Topics

Ads

Question about renown

Let's talk about... everything else
Okidoke

Question about renown

Post#1 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Although I've been enjoying the last few days, running around as a greenskin, one thing is puzzling - why is there a renown requirement on early order gear but none for destro classes?
I'd usually play Dwarves in other games but the need to raise renown, just to wear beginner stuff, is really off-putting as i'm not really into pvp, was it left in as an over-sight?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Question about renown

Post#2 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Just do one scenario.

It was from an initiative to get gear on more quests, but the person I was handing it off to never followed up, so it got left there. You might find this game and community is very much centered around PvP.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Deadkiller

Post#3 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:03 pm

i guess if you dont like pvp or rvr this game is not the Right one for you, its a pvp game with a good amount of pve yes, but its not the strenght from this game :)

try the pvp out here Maybe you like it, but still if you just wona Play pve you wont be lucky with this game

Sahngar

Post#4 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:14 am

Yeah, if pvp/rvr isn't your thing, and there's nothing wrong if it isn't, then maybe RoR isn't fit you.

There are end game dungeons and boss mobsters, but not enough to really draw your in as a key selling point. They're really just there for a change of pace. At least atm. LotD had a few more interesting ones, but still not heaps

Okidoke

Post#5 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks for the replies.
Knuckled down, joined a scenario...and died quite a lot - despite being a walking target, it was pretty good fun :)