Recent Topics

Ads

Forts are really awesome at ...

Let's talk about... everything else
Joies

Re: Forts are really awesome at ...

Post#31 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 am

normanis wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:31 am if invader medals will drop in t4 content, than maby conq/vanquisher medals also can start drop in t1. ( its sarcasm)
now for real invader medals shoud stay where are they belongs in forts. atleast 4 invader medals for win or loose its good . byt i dont get why i have always 180 roll place if ordervsdestro is only 60vs60. ( where the rest ppl come up)

In my memory, on live the medal droped was equaly to the players RR. I doubt any1 manages to get that high RR without leaving T1 level range.

+1 medal drop = Players RR.

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#32 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm

Following changes can give more insentives to people not to abandon last zones before fort:

1) add small chance of getting 1-2 Invader emblems on defensive zone lock of las zone - already existing roll mechanics can be used for that, or random % in gold bag.

2) Reduce fort loss reward to 1-2 invader emblems. There is no reason to reward people who have not put fight, or even did it and lost in same way as winners (chance to be one of those 5 people among 200 participating can be ignored, most people just accept fighting for their medallions anyway).

adamthelc

Post#33 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:03 pm

Joies wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 am
normanis wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:31 am if invader medals will drop in t4 content, than maby conq/vanquisher medals also can start drop in t1. ( its sarcasm)
now for real invader medals shoud stay where are they belongs in forts. atleast 4 invader medals for win or loose its good . byt i dont get why i have always 180 roll place if ordervsdestro is only 60vs60. ( where the rest ppl come up)

In my memory, on live the medal droped was equaly to the players RR. I doubt any1 manages to get that high RR without leaving T1 level range.

+1 medal drop = Players RR.
It was based or RR. I think it is here too. So since you cant get a higher rr than 30 in t1 you probably wont see invader. You dont see anything higher than soldier which makes sense with a max of 30.

I dont expect them to change it, for whatever reason most most people are scared to award max level rewards for basic kills.

Look I dont want to give the impression the people in charge here are not doing there best to do what they think is best. They have probably put a lot into this project so that they and the rest of us can enjoy something than never should have gone away.

Having said that Mythic did a lot of things right and a lot of things wrong. In their attempts to make thing better they have sometimes changed the things that Mythic did right and made them worse.

To me the biggest things they made a mistake with are the double gear set currency and not having invaders drop from kills.

I dont mind sc currency, but I think it should be just for weapons. Have 1 set of armor currency have it drop in both RvR and Scenarios.

Invader and all high tier tokens should drop from kills, because regardless of what your faction or timezone is able to accomplish you can still get kills and feel like you are progressing.

Just my opinions dont expect them to actually take any of this to heart. The people who put effort into making the game run should do what they think is best.

anarchypark

Post#34 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:22 pm

adamthelc wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:03 pm
I dont expect them to change it, for whatever reason most most people are scared to award max level rewards for basic kills.

because it produce farming method.
do u remember funnel farming?
some thinks that's fun but it's really not healthy for server.
that's moba or fps type of reward sysyem. not fit for mmorpg.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)