Recent Topics

Ads

Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Let's talk about... everything else
Scrilian

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#11 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:24 am

Just came back and saw that I was few seals short of my Overlord helm for WL :(
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Tesq

Post#12 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:51 am

Scrilian wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:24 am Just came back and saw that I was few seals short of my Overlord helm for WL :(
Dat sexy helm .....

Happened the same to me for my magus shoulders....had to make it short and grind inv one.

Scrilian

Post#13 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:19 am

Gib Overlord set back or riot!
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

SmackdownNinja

Post#14 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:33 pm I save over 1500 purple seal and didnt change yet. Why suddenly do the change without giving notice??? Unfair to ppl like me.
Yeah it would have been nice to have a heads up a week in advance or something. Its disappointing to have them discontinued and replaced with literal clones of weps that have been out for years. Considering the amount of time it actually takes to get the seals.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Jabba

Post#15 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:27 pm

So.......any news on whether these are going to be brought back with a different appearance? Still ridiculous that they were taken out in the first place.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

SmackdownNinja

Post#16 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Would be nice to hear from the devs on what they think about it. Ik myself and others would really like to know if we will ever get a chance to finish our sets. Thanks again for all the work you guys have been putting into the server, it is very much appreciated!
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#17 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:16 pm

I've stated before I have no issue bringing the set back. At least I feel that way until I read the forums. Then I start to wonder if the set was simply too good, as it was really intended to be a nice appearance piece with just okay stats.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

SmackdownNinja

Post#18 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:04 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:16 pm I've stated before I have no issue bringing the set back. At least I feel that way until I read the forums. Then I start to wonder if the set was simply too good, as it was really intended to be a nice appearance piece with just okay stats.
Hmm well some people did want it for the appearance, while others wanted it for the proc. I don't think the procs were over preforming, it locks ya out of other builds. It added much needed armor and build variety into the game. When ya getta chance, go and check out the armory and see how many people wear it at later renown ranks. With Vanq and Invader out, it makes it even harder to justify running the 2pc.

Also, if the Devs do see them over performing, wouldn't it make more sense to have them available to everyone? Instead of just a handful of players? I don't think they should be removed from players inventories, because they earned those items. I just think players who put in the hours to get the seals, should have a way to finish their sets. Thanks for taking the time to post, glad to have some insight from you guys!
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#19 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:13 pm

I m so sorry, but here I will express my opinion. By entering higher sets without appropriate content, you risk getting a number of high-level players with a huge gaming advantage over new low-level players. that is, you can get a situation when one well-dressed warband will burn everything in its path, and against which it will be impossible to fight for beginners.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

nebelwerfer

Post#20 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 pm

don't forget the people who wanted these sets really had to make an effort for it, going into t2/t3 debolstered and get the kills and loots was no easy task. :ugeek: